Who has Obama spent more time with these past 6 weeks?

Who has Obama spent more time with these past 6 weeks?

• Gen Stanley A. McChrystal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gov. Jon Corzine

Votes: 15 100.0%

• Total voters
Ever notice how Presidents age a lot between the time they assume office and the time they leave? I have a feeling that by 2012, after inflation ,unemployment and other things keep going up, he'll look like "Famous Amos" by the time he leaves.

His golf clubs?

Remember when Bush played golf and the dems were outraged

where is the outrage over Obama leaving the troops to hang while he plays golf all the time?

Libtard outrage is reserved for the right. There is absolutely NOTHING another libtard could do that would excite outrage in another 'tard.

I belive Pelosi could be caught red-handed on tape molesting 6 kids at one time and the other libs would bury it and excuse it.

His golf clubs?

where is the outrage over Obama leaving the troops to hang while he plays golf all the time?

Libtard outrage is reserved for the right. There is absolutely NOTHING another libtard could do that would excite outrage in another 'tard.

I belive Pelosi could be caught red-handed on tape molesting 6 kids at one time and the other libs would bury it and excuse it.

The "outrage" (and it was hardly that) over Bush's golf was that he promised after the attacks of 911 to give it up, in order to honor the soldiers. Well of course he didn't.

Interesting, though, how the entire subject of the thread gets ignored as soon as a few of those pesky facts appear.

His golf clubs?

The "outrage" (and it was hardly that) over Bush's golf was that he promised after the attacks of 911 to give it up, in order to honor the soldiers. Well of course he didn't.

Interesting, though, how the entire subject of the thread gets ignored as soon as a few of those pesky facts appear.

Not saying that wasnt' the case, but I don't recall it that way. A link would be useful....just him saying he was giving up golf for the troops would be sufficient. Thanks.

Who has Obama spent more time with these past 6 weeks? Take a Guess. Where do you think Obama's priorities lie?

Aww, didn't you get the top secret memo, Frankie? What? Obama neglected to advise John Q. Public every time he had a phone conversation with State, Pentagon, and other national security people? Well dayum, now there's an impeachable offense. He campaigned for Corzine ONCE, asshole. Check his calendar for October if you don't believe me.

Politico 44 President's Calendar - Clearspring

Once?

Why in those past 6 weeks, that's as many times as he met with Gen Stanley McChrystal!!

But if go back say say June, why Obama's met MORE with Corzine than with McChrystal

It just goes to show you where this con man's priorities are. He could care less about our troops in harms way. I bet that fucker has someone else sign the NoK notifications when a soldier is killed.

The Democrats are all about me me me me me me me I I I I I I I gimme gimme gimme gimme.

His golf clubs?

Are you actually inclined to believe politician's promises? What fantasy land do you live in pray tell?

Look for some sort of Half-Measure decision on Afghanistan by this President in the coming weeks. This President has been shameful in his Half-Hearted approach to helping our kids over there. Their Commander in Chief has simply failed the soldiers at this point. He will likely decide on a modest troop increase that will not lead to victory over there. He will do this to try and please those Generals who are pleading with him to do something and his Left Wing kooks in his Party at the same time. Make no mistake about it though,it will only be a Half-Measure decision that will not lead to any significant gains in Afghanistan. It really is very sad.

Forum List

Back