Who has done more damage to the US? The GOP or Isis and al Qaeda combined?

R

rdean

As far as I know, Isis has killed few Americans and haven't had much impact on the economy.

al Qaeda killed over 3,000 Americans when it brought down the WTC.

Over 4,000 Americans have died in Iraq since Republicans sent them there. Over 40,000 Americans maimed for life. Trillions spent in Iraq. Not sure on what. But that's trillions they refused to spend here. They took a huge surplus and turned it into an enormous deficit. The GOP wanted our auto industry to go bankrupt so we could be more like Detroit.

Wow, that's a difficult choice. Anyone?

As far as I know, Isis has killed few Americans and haven't had much impact on the economy.

Over 4,000 Americans have died in Iraq since Republicans sent them there. Over 40,000 Americans maimed for life. Trillions spent in Iraq. Not sure on what. But that's trillions they refused to spend here. They took a huge surplus and turned it into an enormous deficit. The GOP wanted our auto industry to go bankrupt so we could be more like Detroit.

Obama and the Democrats.

That isnt history you ignorant dumbfuck. Should have posted this somewhere else.
Hey, I have an idea.. since everyone is always requesting a new forum, why don't you ask for your own? We could just call it Rderp since their isn't a word in the English language to describe your stupidity?

The Leftists, the Politically Correct crowd and the Cultural Marxists have done more damage to American society than any bomb or external terrorist group could do....the Cultural Marxists are actually domestic terrorists, they are The Enemy Within.

So, rdean, you ask A or B, and the reply is C. It's hard to get these RW's to answer questions. Just tell 'em, instead, what you mean.

So, rdean, you ask A or B, and the reply is C. It's hard to get these RW's to answer questions. Just tell 'em, instead, what you mean.
you dont know dean yet.....he will ask the same shit over and over as he has done for 7 years here....sometimes he words things differently to make it look brand new....most here know this and will answer him with as much respect as he has earned here....

More American Troops were killed in accidents during WW2 than the entire Gulf + conflict. Harry Truman sent Troops to Korea on an executive order and his timid and inept leadership resulted in a quagmire lasting three years and we ended up where we started at the cost of 50,000 American lives while the area is still in turmoil. LBJ had a better idea. He faked a crisis in the Tonkin Gulf and set the rules so Americans could win every battle in Vietnam and still lose the war. To add insult to injury the ignorant democrat base to this day blames Nixon. George Bush sought and received congressional permission for Troops on the ground in Iraq and democrats undermined the mission for eight years.

That isnt history you ignorant dumbfuck. Should have posted this somewhere else.
Hey, I have an idea.. since everyone is always requesting a new forum, why don't you ask for your own? We could just call it Rderp since their isn't a word in the English language to describe your stupidity?
It's not only history, it's recent history. I was called names, but did anyone argue with facts?

Certainly the most ignorant answer was "Democrats undermined the mission for 8 years". Because without Democrats undermining the mission, Republicans would have won, er, won what? A teddy bear? Candy? What?

So let's ask the question again:

Who has done more damage to the US? The GOP or Isis and al Qaeda combined?

You almost gotta laugh. Lefties who post on the history forum have no idea of history. Everything is political.
Notice how he says "You have no idea" but doesn't point out anything he thinks wrong.

And now they poisoned a hundred thousand people. Republicans have outdone themselves this time. Remember the explosions in Texas?

Don't you wonder what they will do next?

Forum List

Back