Who Has a More Annoying Verbal Tic?

He hasn't attacked the man because he hopes in avoiding that area he won't be attacked himself for the things he really doesn't want to own up to.

It just doesn't work that way.

Also, McCain doesn't have the record that Obama has for hanging with the wrong crowd.

:lol: allie, honestly? you didn't just say that did you?

* Jim Hensley, Convicted Felon
* G. Gordon Liddy, Convicted Felon
* Charles Keating, Convicted Felon
* Raffaello Follieri, Convicted Felon
* Rick Renzi, Under Indictment
* Rick Davis, Freddie Mac Lobbyist
* Charles Black, Lobbyist for Dictators
* Richard Quinn, White Supremist
* Pastor John Hagee, Bigot
* Pastor Rod Parsley, Bigot
* Todd Palin, Member of Secessionist Group
* Andrew McCain, Resigned Manager Savings & Loan

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bzL9vSTI0JY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bzL9vSTI0JY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vkcPxp6nuYc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vkcPxp6nuYc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I don't believe any of those people said they wished they'd blown up more Americans, circa Sept. 10, 2001.

Hey, the president of Iran endorses Barrack, though. That makes him ok in the Liberal book.

I don't believe any of those people said they wished they'd blown up more Americans, circa Sept. 10, 2001.

Hey, the president of Iran endorses Barrack, though. That makes him ok in the Liberal book.

well considering Ayers never blew up an American I doubt he said that either. add to that McCain has much closer ties to those nefarious people than Obama has to Ayers I think they you just lost your argument Allie.

as for the President of Iran endorsing Obama...got a link?

you realize that he's saying My Friends is the more annoying of the two right?

sealy, I know you're a liberal and I know we're supposedly on the same side but damn you're an annoying fuck!

Why is every comment from you an insult or an attack? can't you just for once be normal?

Did I insult this person?

Originally Posted by Caligirl
I bet Obama has been working on the uhs, I noticed he does it less now.

I didn't hear "My Friends" once yesterday.

And McCain lost this debate the same way Gore lost. Even though Gore won on substance, the rolling of the eyes cost him in public opinion polls.

And I'm not saying McCain was better on substance. I'm just saying he looked like an angry bitter old man on those split screens when Obama was talking.

And while McCain was making those faces, the lines on that CNN thing where they show how undecided Ohio voters were feeling about what they were hearing, were going up to the top of the charts. So what we liked about Obama's comments were really bothering McCain.

No I didn't Silence. And let me ask you something. Have you ever had a conversation with Del? He's annoying. Agree?

PS. Now that I see the high road works, as it did for Obama last night, I may start taking it. After Gore & Kerry lost by taking the high road, I thought the only way to win is to fight fire with fire.

Yes! That means less likely that we will go to war with Iran.

Did I insult this person?

Originally Posted by Caligirl
I bet Obama has been working on the uhs, I noticed he does it less now.

I didn't hear "My Friends" once yesterday.

And McCain lost this debate the same way Gore lost. Even though Gore won on substance, the rolling of the eyes cost him in public opinion polls.

And I'm not saying McCain was better on substance. I'm just saying he looked like an angry bitter old man on those split screens when Obama was talking.

And while McCain was making those faces, the lines on that CNN thing where they show how undecided Ohio voters were feeling about what they were hearing, were going up to the top of the charts. So what we liked about Obama's comments were really bothering McCain.

No I didn't Silence. And let me ask you something. Have you ever had a conversation with Del? He's annoying. Agree?

PS. Now that I see the high road works, as it did for Obama last night, I may start taking it. After Gore & Kerry lost by taking the high road, I thought the only way to win is to fight fire with fire.

tissue?

well considering Ayers never blew up an American I doubt he said that either. add to that McCain has much closer ties to those nefarious people than Obama has to Ayers I think they you just lost your argument Allie.

as for the President of Iran endorsing Obama...got a link?

See Silence, when Del replies to me and all he says is tissue, it makes it very hard to not lash out at him. He's a :eusa_liar: Yes, Del is a :eusa_liar:

But he's going to be the one who seems angry after Obama wins. Until then...

Forum List

Back