Who got tear gas and rubber bullets? The Nazis? No

One bit of evidence to support the claim of the mayor's desire to see this escalate; is the lack of evidence to support the mayor's claim. He said the police were out gunned, and that the protesters had better equipment than the police. However no photos of this superior equipment have surfaced. Hell, the protesters didn't even have a helicopter...
It's called a heckler's veto. Town couldn't say no, so let the inevitable counter-protesters take care of it. That's what some are saying.
Which still doesn't broach the subject of the mayor's claim, as to why police didn't act. As an elected official to public office he is obliged to substantiate his claim. So far... He cannot.

20841092_469564823428309_9098334028739382613_n.png
I have a theory:

The Communist C-ville mayor told the police to stand down and allow the violence to happen to generate a false narrative of rampant racism so the Communists controlling the DNC could discredit and demonize Trump, and to manufacture fear of violent racism to keep the minorities on the Democrat Plantation, voting in entire racial blocks.

The mayor of San Jose ordered the cops not to interfere when thugs assaulted Trump supporters leaving his rally. It's what these Dim scumbags do.

I have a theory:

The Communist C-ville mayor told the police to stand down and allow the violence to happen to generate a false narrative of rampant racism so the Communists controlling the DNC could discredit and demonize Trump, and to manufacture fear of violent racism to keep the minorities on the Democrat Plantation, voting in entire racial blocks.

The mayor of San Jose ordered the cops not to interfere when thugs assaulted Trump supporters leaving his rally. It's what these Dim scumbags do.
Well the left can just keep on keeping on... They don't mind if their minions end up stacked like cord wood. But it does raise the question of why a leftist would be a willing sacrifice? Oh that's right... They think it'll be someone else doing the dying... I bet Heather thought so too. I'm still waiting for her Facebook postings, and pics to be outed; so the world can fully appreciate what we lost this weekend...

One bit of evidence to support the claim of the mayor's desire to see this escalate; is the lack of evidence to support the mayor's claim. He said the police were out gunned, and that the protesters had better equipment than the police. However no photos of this superior equipment have surfaced. Hell, the protesters didn't even have a helicopter...
It's called a heckler's veto. Town couldn't say no, so let the inevitable counter-protesters take care of it. That's what some are saying.
Which still doesn't broach the subject of the mayor's claim, as to why police didn't act. As an elected official to public office he is obliged to substantiate his claim. So far... He cannot.
Yeah, well don't get all high and mighty about "elected officials to public office" being "obliged to substantiate his claim." If you don't expect Trump to do that, don't expect it of the underlings.

Because when the Nazi's were asked to disband, they did.

So, you say "disband or we'll use violence on you"

Welcome to America.
I'm not saying anything. That's just why force was used on the tribes. Isn't it?
Don't read anything further into what I said.

Well, I moved the discussion to the next step, which is why would you use violence on people protesting in the first place?

Welcome to America.
I'm not saying anything. That's just why force was used on the tribes. Isn't it?

Well, I moved the discussion to the next step, which is why would you use violence on people protesting in the first place?
ask the antifa about any conservative speaker trying to get to berkley to speak.

Yeah, well don't get all high and mighty about "elected officials to public office" being "obliged to substantiate his claim." If you don't expect Trump to do that, don't expect it of the underlings.
Free pass, because you don't like trump... Shocker. Nice to see you have a penchant for even handed accountability. You're a living stereotype.

Welcome to America.

Ask ANTIFA.

Forum List

Back