Who gives a Crap!

Terry

Shut the $%$ Up!
Jan 15, 2009
I just wanted to let some know that I will not be around for a month or more.

Going to Florida my 79 year old mother is having triple bypass + aortic valve replacement + hopefully some work on her lungs that I was told are very bad.

My mother cares for my deaf wheelchair bound skitziod (do to brain injury) 56 year old brother and I have yet to figure out how to deal with this.

Be good everyone and no worries, what happens happens.

Ter

Going to Florida my 79 year old mother is having triple bypass + aortic valve replacement + hopefully some work on her lungs that I was told are very bad.

My mother cares for my deaf wheelchair bound skitziod (do to brain injury) 56 year old brother and I have yet to figure out how to deal with this.

Ter

Prayers going up for you and your Terri :eusa_pray: I Will miss you. Hang tough sweety

Prayers for you and your family Terry. Tough duty there. If you do find a way to get on line, let us know how things are going. ((((hugs))))))

Ter

Oh boy, that's a tough road... Terry.. I feel for you. It would be a good idea if you could get access to a computer and allow your friends on here ( I'm sure you have plenty) to at least try and give you some emotional support.

I can only hope and pray for the best for you and yours..Count me among your friends if there's anything I can do..

Get the "skitziod" to pull his weight, after all there is more of him or him's than the rest of you.

Thank you all. This is the first time I got free and able to log in via my sisters computer. My mother made it through surgery. Her heart is doing fine, however slow recovery because of her lungs. She is getting out of ICU today and into a regular room. They haven't given her anything for pain since yesterday the nurse said. As I was sitting with my mother this morning she was talking (however slow and weak) and she is hallucinating. Seeing roaches crawling on walls, she thought a cabinet was a window and someone was waving hello at her so she waved back. Nurse said the morphine should be out of her system. I told them I think my mom is in a lot of pain but telling you she isn't so maybe the stress of dealing with the pain is causing her to hallucinate. They started giving her percocet now. We will see if the hallucinations continue or not.

I'm also trying to clean her house with has a lot of dust. No clutter mess just much dust.

My brothers son who is 28 and I spoke. I told him that my brother is as sick as my mother but instead my brothers brain is very sick and he needs to see a doctor and be put on medication. He cursed me out and left. My brother is no help as long as he is so paranoid. He thinks everyone is out to get him, cameras in TV, up in ceiling, he trust nobody not even me. He won't go to the doctor and nobody will allow me to put him in the hospital. I'm still having problems figuring out what to do when my mother gets released from hospital.

Her chances of getting pneumonia is much more then the normal heart patient due to her lungs so she still isn't out of the woods yet.

Thanks all that is the update for now. I'm super tired, broke, well just numb feeling all over.

I'm strong and will be fine. I'll work it all out some how.

Prayers to you and your family Terry, I know it can't be easy for any of you.

Hang in there hon, and I'm here if you need to talk!

Ter

God bless, and drive carefully.

Yes you remain on my prayer list too Terry. Be careful with the Percocet though. We just went through three months of hell trying to convince the medical community to get my sister OFF that kind of drug as it was causing all kinds of delusional and unpleasant behavior in her. Of course you control severe pain as is necessary, but if non narcotics can do the job, that's the way to go.

I guess all of us at some time go through difficulties with loved ones. But it sure seems unfair sometimes.

Anyhow, good vibes sent your way to get you through it, and hopes that your Mom will continue to heal and that your brother will get help too.

Going to Florida...

Have a great trip! I'm sure it will be fun. Hot, but fun. Make sure that you go to Disney.

...my 79 year old mother is having triple bypass + aortic valve replacement + hopefully some work on her lungs that I was told are very bad.

Ter

OUCH! My bad.

Sorry to hear about that. I'm sure that everything will work out well in the end. Just be confident and strong and know that we are thinking about you and wishing you the best.

Best of luck,

xotoximan

My brothers son who is 28 and I spoke. I told him that my brother is as sick as my mother but instead my brothers brain is very sick and he needs to see a doctor and be put on medication. He cursed me out and left. My brother is no help as long as he is so paranoid. He thinks everyone is out to get him, cameras in TV, up in ceiling, he trust nobody not even me. He won't go to the doctor and nobody will allow me to put him in the hospital. I'm still having problems figuring out what to do when my mother gets released from hospital.

Sorry to hear about how difficult your brother's case is. It sounds like he need to be admitted to the hospital involuntarily for the sake of his safety and the safety of your mother.

Forum List

Back