Who gets U.S. Foreign Aid?

Londoner, before I evaluated your links I should of concentrated on the rest of your post, you seem to think me being factual about Liberals and Marxist means I am supporting traditonal Republicans, that is far from the case.

Walmart vital to our economy, never in anyones life time. The fact is, like so many other countries, the United States of America has been vital to their relative success or failure.

China, without us China would still be nothing, I hate the fact that Clinton transferred all that technology and manufacturing to China, that George Bush kept quiet and never critisized this, the Republicans went along and even helped, most likely to profit as lobbyiest for the Chinese or simply giving speeches or working for a Chinese company directly.

This is detrimental to our economy, if you cannot see that, which is common sense, what can I provide to change your mind.

It would be better if our poor worked at jobs putting Hot Wheel cars in a box than to have the poor collect welfare, do you not agree. Are you able to concede in this respect Hot Wheels made in China and sold at Walmart are counter to our vital economic interest.

If we cannot agree on this there is pretty much nothing left to respond to.

You get your information on the Middle East from the CATO institute, I get mine from actual books, my own. I got over a hundred books on the Middle East, many I am sure people at CATO had to read, if not, they are under-educated, that said, I would bet everyone has read Doughty's work, even you, correct. To miss Doughty I think is to miss one of the most valuable books on the Middle East.

Londoner, you seem to be stuck on ZERO regulations, who proposes anything even close to ZERO regulations?

I think you are a bit off track on Walmart, Regulations, and if I take the time, the rest of your post, you posted much in a short time, I am still looking at the many different ideas you presented. So be patient with the rest of my response. Most likely it will be tomorrow. If your on the left coast I am six hours ahead of you here in Rio.

Most people that discuss foreign aid have no clue what investments are. They love the catch phrase fad of the month.
It costs ONE MILLION DOLLARS a a year PER SOLDIER to fight the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Add in the costs long term of deaths and casualties and it is a shit load more.
The intelligence the Mossad gives us is worth what we give Isreal.
It is far cheaper to fund OTHER governments to do our bidding than send troops and other human support everywhere on earth.
However, there are idiots out there that believe the US military can go anywhere and everywhere next week, take over the world in 6 months and be home by Christmas because they saw a John Wayne movie where it happened.

Foreign aid is a drop in the bucket, i agree we need to limit what we give out but we spend hundreds of billions of dollars in Iraq and Afgan

Forum List

Back