Who gets the honor of the biggest Muslim Killer out there?

Pork was....they didn't have proper refrigeration and that is why eating it was forbidden.

If they say Al Qaeda kills us for harming Muslims, then how do they account for Al Qaeda killing 8x (not a small number) more Muslims than non-Muslims?

People try to add logic to illogical people. Hell the murder in Pakistan just attacks praying Muslims in a mosque! There is no logic with Islamofacists.

clearly, this validates cast least israel. I mean, if muslims get to kill muslims then it's gotta be antisemitic to criticize a jew for doing the same!

:rolleyes:

clearly, this validates cast least israel. I mean, if muslims get to kill muslims then it's gotta be antisemitic to criticize a jew for doing the same!

Nope, cast lead was justified for many many other reasons!

:offtopic:

But I don't recall Israel or the Jews being discussed here so try to keep up ya worthless troll!

Nope, cast lead was justified for many many other reasons!

:offtopic:

But I don't recall Israel or the Jews being discussed here so try to keep up ya worthless troll!

a jew justifying PHOSPHORUS WEAPONS in Residential areas and CLUSTER BOMBS? gosh, THATS rare.

:lol:

of course you don't recall jews being brought up, dummy. For some reason you thought you were smooth enough to bait for a specific response but, much like your English skills, you fell weeeeeay short of the mark. Do you really think it's unpredictable how you'd hoped to toss out excuses for israel after a few members commented on muslims killing muslims? as if, and pay attention because this is where your kind become a total farce, AS IF tribal warfare validated manifest destiny or something. Seriously, you are not half as deep as you'd like to think you are.

don't ask questions, it's just dumb!

It was more of a setup to the answer!

well I think you know how this is going to turn out don't you? :eusa_eh:

Like every other thread on Islamofacist. Shogun comes in with his usually antisemitism and states Jews this Jews that, even though the thread has nothing to deal with that. Some Libtards will make excuses. Kalam and Saladin will of course ignore the thread, because it has to deal with Muslim killing Muslims.

It was more of a setup to the answer!

well I think you know how this is going to turn out don't you? :eusa_eh:

Like every other thread on Islamofacist. Shogun comes in with his usually antisemitism and states Jews this Jews that, even though the thread has nothing to deal with that. Some Libtards will make excuses. Kalam and Saladin will of course ignore the thread, because it has to deal with Muslim killing Muslims.

Again, it's pretty easy to see where you'd hoped to go with this thread, killer. Hide behind standard issue jewboy reactions if you need to but no one is going to shocked at where you want to go with this thread. Read my above post; the only reason israel hasn't been mentioned yet is because you haven't brought up the cast lead excuses which this thread is supposed to rationalize yet.

Again, you are not even a fraction as deep as you'd like to think you are.

Forum List

Back