Who Expected Rookie-GOP Whiiiiining, Already?

Why isn't government already offering it?
Those are The Rules!!

(Yeah....even 'Baggers are expected to play by the same rules...as everyone-else. :rolleyes: )

What....he's special, somehow? A doctor, who can't afford 28 days of COBRA, can't be much of a doctor.​

I wondered about his "dr" credentials because he didn't seem to focus on them the first time he ran against Kratovil. This time all the ads called him "Dr. Andy Harris". I didn't vote for him because he seemed like an unpleasant jerk--and that's when he was trying to impress us! Kratovil was a conservative Democrat, who didn't vote for the healthcare bill, but he lost because this is a strongly republican area. So now we have this creep.

Yes. That is the jewel in all of this. He is a doctor!!

He wants for profit health care like all of Congress gets. He knows what works best.

Yet wanted to buy stop gap insurance from the government for he and his family in his new situation. The same type of insurance he railed against in order to get elected. Can you say "hypocrite"? I knew you could!
It's sounding like he was in too-much-a-HURRY to cancel his original-coverage....in-order-to get some o' that unfair federal-coverage. :rolleyes:

I guess he forgot to inquire, beforehand...exposed himself as an entry-level rookie...and, now wants to blame someone-else for his screw-up. :rolleyes:

He wants for profit health care like all of Congress gets. He knows what works best.

Yet wanted to buy stop gap insurance from the government for he and his family in his new situation. The same type of insurance he railed against in order to get elected. Can you say "hypocrite"? I knew you could!
It's sounding like he was in too-much-a-HURRY to cancel his original-coverage....in-order-to get some o' that unfair federal-coverage. :rolleyes:

I guess he forgot to inquire, beforehand...exposed himself as an entry-level rookie...and, now wants to blame someone-else for his screw-up. :rolleyes:

I suspect there is a "pre-existing condition" for which one of the family members is being treated, and he doesn't want to pay for a month of that treatment.

If that is the case, he is fortunate that the health care bill now says the insurers can't turn you down because of pre-existing conditions.

Forum List

Back