Who else was paying for sex???$$$$$

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
Spitzer was a surprise.. But,, does anyone think that Bill Clinton was getting a little too?? ((I doubt he had to pay though)) How about the prettyboy in CT,, Blumenthal??? Was there some comradery in the ranks??? Seems like the damage control, and the leaks are there,, so who else is going to be outted???:eusa_doh:

who cares

congressman barney frank of MA was practically running a gay brothel out of his basement (oh he didn't know about it of course) and he's still in congress.

but i guess it was ok for him because he's gay and the poor straight guy has to resign

who cares

congressman barney frank of MA was practically running a gay brothel out of his basement (oh he didn't know about it of course) and he's still in congress.

but i guess it was ok for him because he's gay and the poor straight guy has to resign

Er.. no, he wasn't. He had a relationship with the guy and took him in. And he's still in Congress b/c it WAS a relationship....

Spitzer had to resign b/c they're going to prosecute him under the Mann Act. Thing is, he spent so much time going after other people that no one was going to back him.

Er.. no, he wasn't. He had a relationship with the guy and took him in. And he's still in Congress b/c it WAS a relationship....

Spitzer had to resign b/c they're going to prosecute him under the Mann Act. Thing is, he spent so much time going after other people that no one was going to back him.

Nobody should back him. He broke the law. He paid a prostitute for sexual favors. His resignation should have come sooner.

For me, it's more that he went after people like Joe Bruno for doing less and tried to ruin his life/career just b/c of politics. So, I feel like it's more karmic payback.

Probably. He is still a dumbass. I don't get it. High profile position= High profile scrutiny.

oh ok he took in some guy who was running a gay prostitution service out of his basement and he didn't know riiiighhhhht

puhhhleeeease do you really thimk ol' barney tol;d the truth??/

if you do , i have some swamp land in FL i want to sell

Forum List

Back