Who else is tired of Obama bashing American prosperity?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Who else is tired of Obama bashing American prosperity? I cannot stand to listen to him. He hates everything that made this country great, and its not the UAW, not FDR's social programs, not redistributing wealth, but its a level playing field and was the world best incubator for Entrepreneurial talent.

The next President will run her (or his) campaign on American opportunity and exceptionalism, on the need to reform our failed social programs and pride in why this country works.

Who else is tired of Obama bashing American prosperity? I cannot stand to listen to him. He hates everything that made this country great, and its not the UAW, not FDR's social programs, not redistributing wealth, but its a level playing field and was the world best incubator for Entrepreneurial talent.

The next President will run her (or his) campaign on American opportunity and exceptionalism, on the need to reform our failed social programs and pride in why this country works.

I am sick of not just obama but many others in the government and media who do this.

It just feels un-american to bash and punish success.

I don't let corny shit bother me. I don't get sick and tired sick and tired.

Prosperity? 1.3% GDP growth?

The best we can do for quite a while is hold on to what we have.
Yeah reality sucks and some prefer fantasy.

Not sure I understand. The wealth has already been redistributed from the Middle Class to the top 2%. What are you complaining about? The Middle Class is ruined and the wealthy run the country. You should be "thrilled".

Even Carter did better
and that is not saying much

Obama is being forced to follow GOP policies.

Now thats funny.

Imagine GW in the oval office with his stick.

Obama, you must screw investors. OK GEORGE

OBAMA, you must cut oil production, OK GEORGE

OBAMA you must triple regulation OK GEORGE

What Palin said was correct, the boy needs to women up!

Last edited:

Not sure I understand. The wealth has already been redistributed from the Middle Class to the top 2%. What are you complaining about? The Middle Class is ruined and the wealthy run the country. You should be "thrilled".

Are you really this stupid? The rich get more of their "own" money back through the Bush tax cuts. They are not getting anything from the poor.

Are you really this stupid? The rich get more of their "own" money back through the Bush tax cuts. They are not getting anything from the poor.

Take it easy on them

They still think Papa Obama's polices worked

Who else is tired of the low unemployment, caused by big biz raping it's workers, paying them shit, sucking in record profits and stashing cash, all the while over-working their underpaid employees? Who is tired of THAT SHIT?

*shrugs*

Every politician understands that gathering the ability to control resources is the power they wield, the more the better…some understand that there is a limit to how far one can go in controlling them and how, which imho means- don’t kill the golden goose while strangling it.

However here, Obama’s understanding and application of Alinsky’s precepts of Community Organizing so as to mobilize people in the pursuit to gain this power over resources, is a total stranger to the greater purposes or meaning of how our society functions and how these resources came to exist in the first place. Nor does he care to educate himself.

Who else is tired of the low unemployment, caused by big biz raping it's workers, paying them shit, sucking in record profits and stashing cash, all the while over-working their underpaid employees? Who is tired of THAT SHIT?

Most new jobs are created by small business not big bizz dummy.

Forum List

Back