Who else is tire of the Obama bashing?

Generic Republican Candidate 48% vs Obama 42%

Obama would lose to any republican if elections were held today.

Election 2012: Generic Presidential Ballot
national telephone survey of Likely U.S. Voters shows the generic Republican with 48% of the vote, tying the highest level of support earned by either candidate to date. The president picks up 42% support. Three percent (3%) like some other candidate, and seven percent (7%) are undecided.

How predictable, Fox polls: Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere

Every board I've been on conservatives trot-out 'Razzy- polls' as if no one knows they are invariably skewed to the Repubs. :clap2:

Election after election asshole liberal & democrats are forced to eat the shit they spew about Rasmussen polls.

Even HuffPost says Rasmussen was the most accurate.
“In the 2008 Presidential election Rasmussen came the closest to the actual vote totals of all the major polls.

Nov 4 Rasmussen Poll

Obama 52%
McCain 46%

October 23 Rasmussen Poll

Obama 52%
McCain 45%

Actual Vote totals

Obama 52.9%
McCain 45.7%

Rasmussen missed Obama's count by 0.9%
They missed McCain's total by 0.3% or 0.7% depending on the date.

Compare to Gallup.

Nov 3
Obama 55% McCain 44%

October 14
Obama 51% McCain 45%

Rasmussen missed the actual vote percentage by less than 1%.
Gallup missed by over 2% on their final poll.
Rasmussen was proven very accurate.

In 2004 George W. Bush received 50.7% of the vote while John Kerry earned 48.3%. Rasmussen Reports polling projected that Bush would win 50.2% to 48.5%. They were the only firm to project both candidates' totals by within half a percentage point.

Last edited:
Generic Republican Candidate 48% vs Obama 42%

Obama would lose to any republican if elections were held today.

Election 2012: Generic Presidential Ballot

How predictable, Fox polls: Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere

Every board I've been on conservatives trot-out 'Razzy- polls' as if no one knows they are invariably skewed to the Repubs. :clap2:

Election after election asshole liberal & democrats are forced to eat the shit they spew about Rasmussen polls.

Even HuffPost says Rasmussen was the most accurate.
“In the 2008 Presidenti*al election Rasmussen came the closest to the actual vote totals of all the major polls.

Nov 4 Rasmussen Poll

Obama 52%
McCain 46%

October 23 Rasmussen Poll

Obama 52%
McCain 45%

Actual Vote totals

Obama 52.9%
McCain 45.7%

Rasmussen missed Obama's count by 0.9%
They missed McCain's total by 0.3% or 0.7% depending on the date.

Compare to Gallup.

Nov 3
Obama 55% McCain 44%

October 14
Obama 51% McCain 45%

Rasmussen missed the actual vote percentage by less than 1%.
Gallup missed by over 2% on their final poll.
Rasmussen was proven very accurate.

You just blew their pea brains to bits. lol! Even their beloved HuffPoop says it. Watch em scramble now. It should be pretty funny. :)

I googled "George Bush Sucks" and got 23.3 million hits. As if that means something.

Bash whomever all you want; if they are in the public eye, they knew it was going to happen; fairly or unfairly. But be responsible with the criticisms; "The worst president in history" is a silly statement made by Rabbi which could never be justified.

Funny! I googled George Bush Sucks and got 5,490,000 hits; Obama Marxist 10,800,000 hits.

Try reading some of the serious Obama Marxist links. You may find that he said he chose his friends carefully...including "my Marxist professors".

Rabbi is absolutely correct. Obama is the worst we have EVER had! He is an enemy of the state. He is a Marxist. This is NOT a Marxist nation.

President Obama. Man I bet reading that boils your blood.

He he he.

Anyway, President Obama is not a marxist or an enemy of the State (much less state).

We've had Presidents who have committed felonies, invaded countries without need using intel that was cherry picked to make the case, presidents who were avowed racists, etc... Obama easily clears the hurdle of not bearing inclusion in that infamous fraternity.

I think you're just disdainful of his skin color. In a little over a year, you'll get a chance to vote him out of office and install someone whose skin pigment you agree with.

Herman Cain or Allen West? Anyone? will you retardedracistdimocrats vote for Allen West or Herman Cain?

If you can't stand the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen.

He wanted the job, he got the job. Criticism and bashing come with the territory. Just ask the last President. And the one before him, and the one before him, and the one before him, and... well... you get the idea.

Now quit your whining anmd grow a pair, quit acting like a bitchy little girl.

Funny! I googled George Bush Sucks and got 5,490,000 hits; Obama Marxist 10,800,000 hits.

Try reading some of the serious Obama Marxist links. You may find that he said he chose his friends carefully...including "my Marxist professors".

Rabbi is absolutely correct. Obama is the worst we have EVER had! He is an enemy of the state. He is a Marxist. This is NOT a Marxist nation.

President Obama. Man I bet reading that boils your blood.

He he he.

Anyway, President Obama is not a marxist or an enemy of the State (much less state).

We've had Presidents who have committed felonies, invaded countries without need using intel that was cherry picked to make the case, presidents who were avowed racists, etc... Obama easily clears the hurdle of not bearing inclusion in that infamous fraternity.

I think you're just disdainful of his skin color. In a little over a year, you'll get a chance to vote him out of office and install someone whose skin pigment you agree with.

Herman Cain or Allen West? Anyone? will you retardedracistdimocrats vote for Allen West or Herman Cain?

Was that supposed to be English?

You change the subject because you cannot argue.
Obama did not order the objective to kill bin Laden. That has been US policy for 10 years. The military developed an operation, which Obama had nothing to do with. Only when the operation took shape was he informed and asked for the go ahead.
So now you're a civil libertarian. That's rich.

Change the argument? The President is Commander in Chief, he gave the order. End of story. Or at least it used to be until a black man became President and all of the sudden, the Commander in Chief no longer gets credit for what his military does. Only the white presidents get credit I suppose.

Ricky Perry wants to vaccinate all 12 year old girls against STDs---12 year old girls--whether they are sexually active or not. I oppose such governmental intrusion into the lives of the families. If thats being a civil libertarian, I guess I'm one.

Unlike you, I'm not insane.

Keep on setting them up and I'll keep knocking them down.

And who is not giving Obama Credit? When we Killed Obama I credited Obama with making the correct, Tough, and risky call. When he started bombing Libya with no plan, no clue who we were helping, and tried to say it's not even Combat. I credited him with being a fucking IDIOT!

I give Credit where credit is due.

You should tell your buddies.

What points? That you hate his guts? That seems to be your only plank. Obama authorized the taking of Bin Laden. Plain and simple. He gets the credit. His being black doesn't change that rule.

As for a 14 year old dying of STDs...uh you really don't know anything. It takes quite a bit to die of STDs and the side effects from Gardasil can be much more painful than any STD.

I'm glad to see you admit and now favor Rick Perry's plan to inoculate every girl no matter what their parents think. Your hopes and schemes for America are positively frightening. I didn't know you were such a fascist but hey...why should I be surprised there Benito?

For the record, I'm not in favor of compulsory inoculations for 12 year old girls for STDs.

Your boy Perry, as well as you, are in favor of the State insisting your daughter gets a shot so she doesn't catch STD's.

I guess the old quote about Fascism coming to America wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross was true.

Office of the Governor Rick Perry - [Press Release] Gov. Perry Declares August 6th Day of Prayer and Fasting for Our Nation’s Challenges

You change the subject because you cannot argue.
Obama did not order the objective to kill bin Laden. That has been US policy for 10 years. The military developed an operation, which Obama had nothing to do with. Only when the operation took shape was he informed and asked for the go ahead.
So now you're a civil libertarian. That's rich.

Change the argument? The President is Commander in Chief, he gave the order. End of story. Or at least it used to be until a black man became President and all of the sudden, the Commander in Chief no longer gets credit for what his military does. Only the white presidents get credit I suppose.

Ricky Perry wants to vaccinate all 12 year old girls against STDs---12 year old girls--whether they are sexually active or not. I oppose such governmental intrusion into the lives of the families. If thats being a civil libertarian, I guess I'm one.

Unlike you, I'm not insane.

Keep on setting them up and I'll keep knocking them down.

Like this just published this week:

‘Unacceptable’ schools grow fivefold

The number of academically unacceptable public schools in Texas increased more than fivefold this year after the state raised standards, leaving parents with a confusing picture.

Roughly 570 schools landed on the unacceptable list, up from about 100 last year. The number of top-rated schools was reduced by half, according to data the Texas Education Agency released today.

School districts in the Houston area saw a similar plunge in ratings due largely to the state eliminating a statistical measure that gave schools credit for students who failed state exams if they were predicted to pass in future years. That measure was used for the past two years. All test scores from special-education students also counted for the first time this year.

The ratings, from best to worst, are exemplary, recognized, acceptable and unacceptable.
In the Houston Independent School District, the “unacceptable” campuses tripled to 21. The district overall was rated “acceptable.”

Cypress-Fairbanks ISD, honored as the state’s largest “recognized” district last year, dropped to “acceptable.”

Among the area’s biggest districts, Katy, Pasadena, Conroe, Alief, Klein, Clear Creek, Humble, Lamar Consolidated and Galena Park and Pearland earned “recognized” status.

“This is a significant accomplishment for our district considering we achieved it under much stricter and higher accountability standards,” said Alief Superintendent H.D. Chambers, who took the helm of the district in April.

Four of the nine schools in HISD’S so-called Apollo reform program netted the state’s lowest rating despite millions of extra dollars spent on improvement. The four campuses are Kashmere and Jones high schools and Attucks and Ryan middle schools. Kashmere has earned the “unacceptable” label for three straight years. Lee and Sharpstown high schools and Key Middle School came off the state’s worst list.

The ratings are based mostly on how well students perform on the Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills exams in reading, writing, math, science and social studies. Schools must hit targets for all students and for different racial and socioeconomic groups. Schools’ graduation and dropout rates also count.

Friendswood ISD was the only traditional school districts in the greater Houston area to earn the state’s highest rating of “exemplary.” The charter schools YES Prep, Harmony School of Science, Harmony School of Excellence and Houston Heights Learning Academy also earned the top status.

Landing on the “unacceptable” list are the Hitchcock, La Marque and North Forest school districts. The state is planning to close North Forest ISD in 2012 after it earned the lowest academic rating for three straight years.

Six Houston-area charter districts netted “unacceptable” ratings overall. The nationally recognized KIPP charter school network saw its first campuses, KIPP Sunnyside High School, net an “unacceptable” rating since at least 2004.

Houston ISD, the state’s largest district, saw its TAKS scores remain mostly flat since last year, mirroring the trend across Texas. HISD’s passing rate in math rose two points to 83 percent, while writing scores dropped two points to 91 percent. Scores in the other subjects didn’t budge.

This is the last year for the TAKS testing program, which began in 2003. Schools will get a one-year reprieve from ratings next year as students take the new exams, expected to be more challenging.

“Each year, we raise the bar to push our schools to keep growing and improving,” State Education Commissioner Robert Scott said in a statement. “These changes will help prepare schools and districts for the new accountability system in 2013.”

Test scores traditionally rise over the years as teachers and students get used to the format of an exam. Statewide, at least 90 percent of students passed the TAKS in reading, writing and social studies this year. At least 80 percent passed in math and science.

“Schools have a pretty good routine based on the TAKS,” said state Rep. Rob Eissler, a Republican from The Woodlands who chairs the House Public Education Committee. “It will change when we get to the (new) end-of-course exams and the STAAR tests.”

The TAKS will be replaced by the State of Texas Assessment of Academic Readiness, which will include more questions and more complex problems.

Oh yeah, he's Caucasian; he only gets credit for things that work; not blame for obvious failures. I'm sure the teacher's unions will get the blame for that of course...some of them are minorities. Can't blame the white guys.

Im laughing myself.................

obamafail-3.jpg

Now see; that's what happens when you use the wrong tense. Bush SUCKED: About 15,700,000 results (0.18 seconds)

Last edited:

Now see; that's what happens when you use the wrong tense. Bush SUCKED: About 15,700,000 results (0.18 seconds)

Nicely put.

I have no issue with ‘Obama Bashing,’ per se – simply make the ‘bashing’ appropriate.

Blaming Obama for the December 2007 recession is not appropriate, for example.

WHo is blaming Obama for the 2007 recession? The recession was already over when he took office.
No, we blame him for short-circuiting the recovery with his idiotic policies that have failed miserably.

People can only personally attack him so much but the rightwingers just never seem to run of bullshat to make up to attack him, even when it gets debunked repeatedly, remember the birfers?

Were you in a coma during Bush's presidency? Respected news anchor Dan Rather was fired because of his belief in one of the countless conspiracy and personal attacks on Bush.

Maybe not in a coma, perhaps just dumb?

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can't pay its own bills," Obama said.

So Nobama said he's a failed president.:clap2:

This really does say it all about the Left and Democrats. These assholes even attacked Palin's handicapped child. So their whining on this is shockingly absurd. The Hopey Changey One has gotten a free pass. The Left/Democrats don't know what "Bashing" is.

When Democrats start whining like they're victims, I just bash them even harder. Whining and whimpering just gives them a chance to recoup and stab you in the back. You can't trust these vermin for a second.

Actually you couldn't be more wrong. President Linclon did not force a single one of the southern states to suceed from the union. They did it out of fear. They were reactionary racist. Thank god they put wrong man in charge of their army and lost their bid for independence.

President Lincoln asked Robert E. Lee to command the Union Army and Lee refused. Lee was a good man in a bad situation.

IMHO. He was the wrong man to command a rebel army. Not that he wasn't a good General. Unlike George Washington who realized that he was fighting a superior force and that keeping the Army together was more important than engaging the enemy in a stand up battle. The North would have eventually tired of the war.

Forum List

Back