Who else is excited for Rand Paul's presidency?

Rand Paul is an aberration, an anomaly, a sickness in the body politic.

Just another ego-filled political sac that feels he was born to be important. He has the Tea Poopers so far up his ass they all might suffocate before election day.

Rand "Aqua Buddha" Paul is a whacko - like his daddy.

I agree.

The president should be someone who has criminal tendencies. Someone who is willing to steal loot and plunder in order to provide for me and my family. Fuck work, that's only for animals and stupid people.

We need someone in the white house who is willing to invade every country on the face of mother earth and thereafter murder its people.

As always, Heil Hitler.

Hitler?

Oh my GOD...we better do something

Nah, you don't have to do anything. 90% of Americans are narcotized.

If the bureaucrats were to withdraw their fingers from the zombified nostrils they would be lost.

Smoke a joint and wait for the check to come in. I love supporting you ass.

Please...he has the same unwillingness to compromise and the same political platform that his father couldn't sell for twenty years

Then you clearly haven't been paying attention.

Oh really?

What are Rands legislative accomplishments?

Zero, just like his dad

Even I will give credit to Ron Paul. I admire the man. His son has big shoes to fill.

You need a smackdown.

Tell us what a bad man he is. By all means. I can't wait.

Oh really?

What are Rands legislative accomplishments?

Zero, just like his dad

Way to change the goalposts there slim.

I'm not a Paulite. But I admire this man. And I admire his son. When this election is over, man I think you could run with a third party.

Third parties are pointless. The Republicans and Democrats do everything they can to keep them out of the process. It's a no-win proposition.

I'm not a Paulite. But I admire this man. And I admire his son. When this election is over, man I think you could run with a third party.

Third parties are pointless. The Republicans and Democrats do everything they can to keep them out of the process. It's a no-win proposition.

With a self-defeatist attitude like that, it is.

I've voted third party in the past, and may do so in the future. However, that doesn't mean I have to delude myself into thinking that any third party or independent candidate has a real shot. The deck is stacked and there's no reason for the Republicans and Democrats to change it.

The Pauls are interesting but neither are the man for our country's future.

The Pauls are interesting but neither are the man for our country's future.

They're a hell of a lot less venomous than the non-choices provided to those who sheepishly buy into the two party manipulation machine.

I am. I only hope Romney doesnt fuck things up so bad that the country elects another Democrat. Really an Obama reelection might be in the best long term interest of the nation.

Not a snowball's chance in hell, but I agree with you that even a radically right Libertarian would be a better choice than the Mittster.

No extremist, libertarian, lefty, or righty is the correct choice for this country.

Don't need any more weirdoism than what we got now.

Yup, use the "ignore" button in your User CP.

Then put yourself on ignore. :lol:

You want to talk, LL, but you don't want to listen: tuff.

Forum List

Back