Who else is excited for Rand Paul's presidency?

LibertyLemming

VIP Member
Oct 31, 2012
USA
I am. I only hope Romney doesnt fuck things up so bad that the country elects another Democrat. Really an Obama reelection might be in the best long term interest of the nation.

I am. I only hope Romney doesnt fuck things up so bad that the country elects another Democrat. Really an Obama reelection might be in the best long term interest of the nation.

He'd certainly be better than Romney or Obama by far, but he's been less than impressive lately.

Yeah, 3 more Obama-appointed Supreme Court justices ... that would do wonders for the nation .....

that ain't no shit. sometimes I wonder about people like the OP who think it's gonna be better for all of us to swirl down the drain....

Real Paulites know that if Obama secures this term you can throw out any hope for freedom for the future.

He gets his heels into another four, everybody is dead in the water. He gets one more Justice on the Supreme court kiss your rights goodbye.

images

Yeah, 3 more Obama-appointed Supreme Court justices ... that would do wonders for the nation .....

that ain't no shit. sometimes I wonder about people like the OP who think it's gonna be better for all of us to swirl down the drain....

Dollars to donuts its just another fake Paulite. They ran this huge in the last election.

Dollars to donuts its just another fake Paulite. They ran this huge in the last election.

I do like Ron Paul. Not sure how I'm fake as I've probably been voting for candidates who support your freedom for years and since I could vote.

Half are fake, half are fed up.

Screw both of 'em.

Anyone hoping for the shit to hit the fan, just so they can get their way... they can go to hell for all I care.

pompous smug asswipes who think they're better'n everyone else. Fuck 'em.

Last edited:

I do like Ron Paul. Not sure how I'm fake as I've probably been voting for candidates who support your freedom for years and since I could vote.

I like your sig.

How do you think you're staying true to form by accepting another 4 years of libtardism?

By all means enlighten us.

I can't wait. Somewhere in here is "said the spider to the fly".:D

Screw both of 'em.

Anyone hoping for the shit to hit the fan, just so they can get their way... they can go to hell for all I care.

Cripes we're in the fight of our life. Many ask me why I've worked the boards so hard in 2010 and now this election because frankly I'd like to not care, but if Obama gets this second kick at the can, he'll kill us up here in Canada.

He puts in cap and trade we're toast. It's pedal to the metal time.

Real Paulites know that if Obama secures this term you can throw out any hope for freedom for the future.

He gets his heels into another four, everybody is dead in the water. He gets one more Justice on the Supreme court kiss your rights goodbye.

images

No, real Paul supporters know that it's irrelevant which statist wins the election.

Rand Paul is an aberration, an anomaly, a sickness in the body politic.

images

No, real Paul supporters know that it's irrelevant which statist wins the election.

Bullshit kid. I run with Paulites.

I admire them. I admire Dr. Paul. We are all seriously worried if Obama gains a second term.

You are a liar.

Screw both of 'em.

Cripes we're in the fight of our life. Many ask me why I've worked the boards so hard in 2010 and now this election because frankly I'd like to not care, but if Obama gets this second kick at the can, he'll kill us up here in Canada.

He puts in cap and trade we're toast. It's pedal to the metal time.
I agree. He'll destroy free enterprise.

When gov't employees outnumber private sector employees, it's all over.

images

This seems more accurate. I'm not even saying the Paul family is the end all be all of llibertarianism but it would be a great start.

Rand "Aqua Buddha" Paul is a whacko - like his daddy.

Why is it that I would have faith in either Rand or Ron not allowing men to die on their watch?

You know like President Obama being able to go sleepy bye bye while the Libyan Embassy was under attack?

The Benghazi butcher. That's your guy.

Forum List

Back