who else is alone on father's day?

so yall come here...

When I was in my 20's I went with my boyfriend (at the time) down to Greenville. We took his Harley in the van, then left the van at his mom's house there, and rode all around North Carolina and Georgia on the back roads....too fun!

a very long state. So is Indiana, where EZ hails from. Both flat and uninteresting terrain.

Well, it's not Montana but it's ok. I prefer the country as opposed to the city anyway and the country is much more interesting.

Well I'd say I'm more a 'city girl' though I like the country for getaways. True story. Eve is more than likely acquainted with Princeton, IL. One of the families at my son's preschool had a home they'd inherited in Princeton. They needed some help cleaning it up, at the time we were in the area frequently. So being me, went to help them. I wasn't a 'history major' then, just a stay at home mom, that read a bit.

Cleaning out the attic we ran into death masks. Way cool. They hadn't a clue, but fetched over 2k on auction.

Well I'd say I'm more a 'city girl' though I like the country for getaways. True story. Eve is more than likely acquainted with Princeton, IL. One of the families at my son's preschool had a home they'd inherited in Princeton. They needed some help cleaning it up, at the time we were in the area frequently. So being me, went to help them. I wasn't a 'history major' then, just a stay at home mom, that read a bit.

Cleaning out the attic we ran into death masks. Way cool. They hadn't a clue, but fetched over 2k on auction.

Yep. Princeton is not all that far away.

Death masks? Very cool.

a very long state. So is Indiana, where EZ hails from. Both flat and uninteresting terrain.

Well, it's not Montana but it's ok. I prefer the country as opposed to the city anyway and the country is much more interesting.

I must say, you are located in one of the exceptional areas of IL, some hills, which is a good thing. Even off the highway one can see the difference in flora. So too, the birds are different out there, as opposed to my neck of the woods, ah prairie.

I must say, you are located in one of the exceptional areas of IL, some hills, which is a good thing. Even off the highway one can see the difference in flora. So too, the birds are different out there, as opposed to my neck of the woods, ah prairie.

This is the place to go: Official website of Wildlife Prairie State Park - Home

Been there hundreds of times growing up. Still fun.

This is the place to go: Official website of Wildlife Prairie State Park - Home

Been there hundreds of times growing up. Still fun.

Thanks for that link, might be a field trip out of that!

yall should get together if you can....i have a garden that needs hoeing if it ever dries out...and i have stained glass to work on....hubby says it wont bother him if i work on it tonight while he sleeps

Forum List

Back