who else here hates the yankees?

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
they represent everything thats wrong with baseball and it makes my day when they lose in the first round like they did last year. :clap2:

That didn't work out so well for them last year, did it?

No, but you're not going to win every single year. They certainly do have enough of a track record under Steinbrenner especially, to warrant the allegation.

I mean, the next closest team in WS wins is the Dodgers and I don't even think they have a total of 10. The Yanks have close to 30.

Support your allegation. How do the Yankees represent everything that's wrong in baseball?

Teams are supposed to be perennial losers, or what?:wtf:

I don't think they are wrong for baseball. Hell I like a few of their players. A-Rod is fantastic(HGH or not) and I will always have a soft spot for the Rocket, but I am Braves fan. We lost most World Series titles to the Yankees. I hate the team for a lack of a farm system. I don't blame Steibrenner for his methods. I just don't like them. They sacrifice development for championships. I don't like it, but I can live with it. I still hate 'em.

P.S. The Mets blow as well.

I used to hate the Yankees. I don't hate them anymore though. That's because I don't care about baseball anymore. I completely lost interest when they went on strike and canceled the World Series back in the 1990s.

I used to hate the Yankees. I don't hate them anymore though. That's because I don't care about baseball anymore. I completely lost interest when they went on strike and canceled the World Series back in the 1990s.

Christ, that was 14 years ago. You haven't forgiven yet?

they represent everything thats wrong with baseball and it makes my day when they lose in the first round like they did last year. :clap2:

I don't necessarily hate the Yankees, but IMO MONEY is what's wrong with baseball, which the Yankees have no shortage of. This is why college ball is so much more exciting, they're playing for love and possibilities, not money. Can't say that I would turn it down if I were offered to play though.

Sorry, but it's true.......Spent all of that money on Santana and he gave up three home runs today and they lost.
I hate the Mets and all, as I'm a Phillies fan, but that is a stupid way of putting it.

No matter how much money is spent on a sports player, that player is still going to have his off days. It's not like Santana hadn't had one single loss in his entire career until yesterday.

I'll be at the Mets/Phils game on Friday. Santana vs. Hamels. It's going to be a showdown.

I don't even have to look ...

Texas has probably LOST 8 in a row and Houston is probably looking awesome for that run to choke in the playoffs.

:eusa_eh:

Houston just lost 2 out of 3 to the Phils. Of course I attend the one game against them in that series that the Phils LOST.

If you're a 'Stros fan, thanks for Lidge! Your current closer sucks balls.

Support your allegation. How do the Yankees represent everything that's wrong in baseball?

Teams are supposed to be perennial losers, or what?:wtf:

They essentially attempt to buy their titles. So do the Red Sox, now. What's wrong with baseball is they lack a serious revenue sharing agreement to level the playing field between large market and small market teams. The NFL has proven that you can still have dynasties without the need to outright buy them.

Forum List

Back