Who else hasn't watched the Nick Berg video? I haven't.

I did not watch it but it is by MY choice not to.. I know what happen I know what the bastards said before the unfortunate loss of life and I think we need to bomb the whole damn country...
If others want to see it is there right...

Originally posted by Kathianne
Screw the teacher's political beliefs, from what I've heard both sides have reps, some for and some against, both think it proves their point. My point is,not for anyone less than 18 years old, and not many of them.

Losing battle for the teacher.
If you can't watch Debbie Does Dallas in home ec you definitely can't be showing that shit in school.

I do remember when i was about 10 and seated aroud the classroom watching the space shuttle Columbia take off. That was a bit different though, methinks, and unpredictable...

Originally posted by Sandy73
I think we need to bomb the whole damn country...

So, you'd order the death of aprox. 23 million people?
Glad I don't know you.
It would be hard to like you.:confused:

Originally posted by nycflasher
So, you'd order the death of aprox. 23 million people?
Glad I don't know you.
It would be hard to like you.:confused:

Umm yes I would and I don't care if you find it hard to like me...

3000 of our Americans did nothing to derverve what they got...

3000 of our Americans did nothing to derverve what they got...

Your are right. But your logic is flawed.

Someone side-swiped my car yesterday and knocked off my side-view mirror while it was parked. I am not going to go side-swipe every car I can find for retribution.

Bad example. Put it like this, coming from someone who rested his head five blocks from Ground Zero in Manhattan from 1996-2002...

Killing 23 Million Iraqis will not bring the Americans back that died that fateful day, and continue to die in wartime, nor would it make us ONE BIT safer from terrorists. Fight terror with terror and what we'll likely get is WW3 (if this isn't it).

Get a clue.(don't mean to be a dick, but why try to have intellectual conversation if you're not going to think?)

you sexy little devil

First of all DO NOT say I haven't thought about what I have posted !!!!! For nearly 3 years I have though about my post frankly when I saw hundreds of people cheering our misery I was sick...

You use a car accident for a come back ?? That is not thinking at all !! I have been in an accident and that is what it is an "accident"

9/11 Was planned and killing our innocent people was not called for !! Eye for an eye is the way I see it !!!!

Sincerely the Sexy little devil...

First of all DO NOT say I haven't thought about what I have posted !!!!! For nearly 3 years I have though about my post frankly when I saw hundreds of people cheering our misery I was sick...

You use a car accident for a come back ?? That is not thinking at all !! I have been in an accident and that is what it is an "accident"

9/11 Was planned and killing our innocent people was not called for !! Eye for an eye is the way I see it !!!!

Sincerely the Sexy little devil...

My example was bad. I admitted it after I typed it.

Wheter or not eye for an eye is a solution, I don't equate terrorist psychopaths(is that redundant?) killing 3000+ "innocent" civilians with the U.S. killing 23 million Iraqis.

Fuzzy math... :p:

Maybe your response was thought out(for three years) but that does not make it logical or right or an option the U.S. is remotely considering.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Flasher - man, dont go making board enemies over words of anger. I can see the anger she projects with this thought, I can see her dislike for these cowardly killers. dont you? going to make that judgement on words of anger when you are angry yourself? just opinions of anger bro!

I know, I was thinking of this...
She is just angry, and so am I, I am just trying to impress on her that while I unfortunately don't have the answer she clearly does not!

And I mean that in the nicest way HUMANLY possible.

There is nothing humane or American about commiting genocide, which is basicly what she is calling for.

Originally posted by nycflasher
My example was bad. I admitted it after I typed it.

Wheter or not eye for an eye is a solution, I don't equate terrorist psychopaths(is that redundant?) killing 3000+ "innocent" civilians with the U.S. killing 23 million Iraqis.

Fuzzy math... :p:

Maybe your response was thought out(for three years) but that does not make it logical or right or an option the U.S. is remotely considering.

That's just it its my opinon .. I am an American and I am still angry because of our loss !! I think these terrorist serve NO purpose on this planet !!

Fuzzy math or not BOMB THIER ASS !!!

That's just it its my opinon .. I am an American and I am still angry because of our loss !! I think these terrorist serve NO purpose on this planet !!

Fuzzy math or not BOMB THIER ASS !!!

Well, I respect your right to an opinion.
Don't let your anger cloud your judgement though.

I KNOW you don't really want to sacrfice the lives of millions and millions and millions of Iraqis in the hope of erradicating the world of terrorists.

Simply, it won't work. And it will breed more terrorists. And we would have more blood on our hands than any terrorist knows what to do with...

See Flasher, and maybe your thought's are not logical either! it's were you are standing from! I say let the people vent, let the people show their anger, and let the politics fall out of one post on this board for the love of God before I pop my tiny brain thinking anymore about it!:blowup:

Oooop's too late!

Fine. Vent away you crazy sons(and daughters) a ma bitches...

While you're at it, have a beer for me. And pray I have sex soon so that I will be less frustrated, doh!:ali:

Well you becareful there now Flasher! you talk of dropping bombs of destruction, dont go doing it yourself! visit the pharmacy before you proceed!:D

Uh-huh, lest I be going to the pharmacy post-coitus for some penicillin.

Ah, to live in a world where the worst VD could be cured with antibiotics. Must have been nice living in a pre HIV/AIDS society.

I always play safe, when I am playing at all...

[).

Get a clue.(don't mean to be a dick, but why try to have intellectual conversation if you're not going to think?)

you sexy little devil [/B][/QUOTE]

PIG :finger:

PIG :finger:

Murderous bitch!:D

Ha-ha. Just kidding. But really. I am not going to defend myself for standing up for Americans who do not see killing 25 million people as an answer to ANY of the more challenging problems facing the US right now.

Would you push the button yourself?

Smart man! and dont go believing that antibiotic shit either or your dingy gonna fall off before you get a crack at the next sexual revolution!:D

Will this revolution be televised?

:p:

yup the unintelligent sexy devil would do it !!!!!:mad:

That's cold, girl, ice cold.

You sure your middle name aint Fosters?

Or Charcoal-filtered or something?

Flasher you pissed me off !! Making it like I am a dumb blonde and then trying to smooth it out with flattery !!
Then you ended up looking unintelligent in the long run...

Its my opinion get over it !! Quit trying to be a marter......

Forum List

Back