Who else doesn't like this new reputation system?

Ya know, I think the little Rep thingy is kinda cute.. Here's the first place I ever saw it..

The only gripe with it that I have is if someone is going to ding you (as opposed to zing you), it should be a requirement that you type out a reason.. I'm tired of seeing little black squares with no "reason" listed. Fine.. You don't like a point - but what about it don't you like?

White knight said:
I don’t care what they think of me, they are lacking in admirable qualities themselves,
I had a positive rep, until I defected from the party line and now I’m being pinged by the same old guardsman round the clock, they are working in shifts.

Hmmm. I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you get negative rep because you're full of shit.

Now if someone could tell me how I can view the threads I've replied to just a day before I would be doin' great. I see how to look at every thread I've posted and posted in, just not the most recent ones. I even see the tab that says recently subscribed threads but there is nothing under it.

:huh:

BTW, thanks for the positive rep guys. :D

Palestinian Jew said:
Now if someone could tell me how I can view the threads I've replied to just a day before I would be doin' great. I see how to look at every thread I've posted and posted in, just not the most recent ones. I even see the tab that says recently subscribed threads but there is nothing under it.

The first thing I do is an advanced search for posts by me, then scan any new posts to see if anyone has responded specifically to something I wrote. I do this over and over again. I tend to miss some things when threads progress rapidly, or if a particular thread gets far down the list of recent activity too quickly during an absence, but it works out alright.

Palestinian Jew said:

Go to any of your posts in any thread and click on your user name, and select Find all posts by "username" :thup:

Forum List

Back