Who else doesn't like this new reputation system?

Dec 3, 2003
Fayetteville
None of my posts are insane and most have some thought behind them, but I constantly get negative reputation from the rightwing nutjobs on this board(*edited).

Do any of you rightwingers get negative reputation for stupid reasons or is it just me, and I'm sure nakedemporer and acludem get it too.

Palestinian Jew said:
None of my posts are insane and most have some thought behind them, but I constantly get negative reputation from the rightwing nutjobs on this board(Pale Rider).

Do any of you rightwingers get negative reputation for stupid reasons or is it just me, and I'm sure nakedemporer and acludem get it too.

I have...big deal..it's the source ya know?

Edit: As far as the system goes I think it's fine.

I don’t care what they think of me, they are lacking in admirable qualities themselves,
I had a positive rep, until I defected from the party line and now I’m being pinged by the same old guardsman round the clock, they are working in shifts.

White knight said:
I don?t care what they think of me, they are lacking in admirable qualities themselves,
I had a positive rep, and now I?m being pinged by the same old guardsman round the clock, they are working in shifts.
:bsflag: Maybe your an idiot. Oh wait.....
"until I defected from the party line"
Yep, that's it all right.

BTW...I tried to ping ya with a negative for this post...but the system wouldn't let me.....So I guess you whiners are right...It's not FAIR!!!!!!!!! :gross2:

Its just that the comments I get are so stupid. I don't mind if someone gives me negative reputation for saying something dumb like "Bush is Hitler", but it gets old checking what people like and don't like and its the same people over and over again making stupid comments.

Oh well, I guess after working for 22 hours over the weekend I'm not in the greatest of moods.

Just Ignore the children.
You know you struck a nerve when the Hardliners award you a red cherry. :salute:

Palestinian Jew said:
None of my posts are insane and most have some thought behind them, but I constantly get negative reputation from the rightwing nutjobs on this board(Pale Rider).

I've received negative rep points, from a mod even. ( :fu2: ;) )

Its just a message board.. dont lose sleep over it. :thup:

lilcountriegal said:
I've received negative rep points, from a mod even. ( :fu2: ;) )

Its just a message board.. dont lose sleep over it. :thup:

Yeah, but with all the government operatives watching, everything you say and do here will become a part of your permanent record! Watch out!!!!!!

White knight said:
Just Ignore the children.
You know you struck a nerve when the Hardliners award you a red cherry. :salute:

Struck a nerve? :laugh:

Your sheer idiocy and lack of common sense hardly bothers me. In fact, I kind of enjoy reading your posts, they have a tendency to make mine look better! LOL

-=d=- said:
The beauty of it is, participation in this forum is not a right, nor is it 'required'. People are free to come and go.

:)

That's what I don't get. Why does a weiner like white knight even stick around here if he doesn't like it? He whines and cries more than my 3 year old.

There are literally hundreds of political boards out there. Don't like it here, don't like the mods, don't like the rep system - then don't let the door hit you in your asses!

jimnyc said:
That's what I don't get. Why does a weiner like white knight even stick around here if he doesn't like it? He whines and cries more than my 3 year old.

There are literally hundreds of political boards out there. Don't like it here, don't like the mods, don't like the rep system - then don't let the door hit you in your asses!

WK is either trying to learn how to be a conservative, bother conservatives or both. He has no plan for anything--sound familiar?

You got any links?
You can see that you have double standards for thoes who don't think like you.
I did not come here atacking people who's views I did not agree with, that is counter productive.
I would just like to explore issue and concerns without getting bogged down in name calling and personal attacks.
You pretend to provide a place where Freedom of Speach is promoted, but just end up beating down new comers who don't share you zeal for Neo-conseritism.
I not going to stoop to the level of bashing others views or opions, liberal or conservative.
If you know a site where mature opend minded people post I would love to go there.
You might consider changing the name to Neo-conservative message board.

dilloduck said:
WK is either trying to learn how to be a conservative, bother conservatives or both. He has no plan for anything--sound familiar?
Yes you have views I don't understand, Explain why I'm wrong instead of just dismissing and bashing.
I did not start this thread, so some else must feels he same way.

White knight said:
You got any links?

Are you not bright enough to use Yahoo or Google? How did you find this board?

You can see that you have double standards for thoes who don't think like you.

Actually, no, that's not true. We have quite a few liberals that have been on the board for nearly a year that I have no issues with whatsoever, and I don't agree with a damn bit of what they write. They just happen to not come off as pompous asses.

I did not come here atacking people who's views I did not agree with, that is counter productive.

Bullshit! You started right away with your neo-con bullshit and how everyone here was close minded before I replied to a single post of yours. Get your head out of your ass and join reality!

I would just like to explore issue and concerns without getting bogged down in name calling and personal attacks.

Then start posting in a more civil manner and lay off your constant demeaning and condescending posts. Your trying to act like the innocent victime here is very transparent and lame.

You pretend to provide a place where Freedom of Speach is promoted, but just end up beating down new comers who don't share you zeal for Neo-conseritism.

Again, Bullshit! You're just angry because you act like a little spoiled brat and others laugh at you. Try growing up and posting like an adult. There are plenty of liberals on here that get treated just as well as conservatives.

I not going to stoop to the level of bashing others views or opions, liberal or conservative.

What a load of crap. You just ripped apart this board in this very post. Why don't you go find a board where it's all liberals so you won't have to whine?

If you know a site where mature opend minded people post I would love to go there.

I personally wouldn't consider them 'mature and open minded', but you'll obviously fit in well at http://www.democraticunderground.com

You might consider changing the name to Neo-conservative message board.

You might consider changing your username to clueless asswipe.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
White knight said:
Yes you have views I don't understand, Explain why I'm wrong instead of just dismissing and bashing.
I did not start this thread, so some else must feels he same way.

You have never made an assertion or a claim for us to challenge you on or agree with. Try that!

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I think the point system is fair!!!
Speaking of arses Jim.....
How's the second hole doin???
Hey! I was going to ask that Joker! Well sort of,...since Jimmy said..." then don't let the door hit you in your asses!" in an above post...You stole my post Joker!
Ya know Jimmy..this is a great board! No, I don't agree with everyone here, but I tend to
either avoid those threads, or post and take the flack. It's easy to do, and I've found here, unlike some boards, opposition to the main stream does not ALWAYS result in condemnation, if the opposing view is written with thought and at least a little bit of tact.

It's a much more intelligent board overall than many out there. Good Job!

ps..*I promise I will not call anyone a MORON!! again* fingers crossed :D

Forum List

Back