Who else do I have a bet with?

Another excellent pass. Peyton is just firing on all cylinders today. :D

Nice score going into the half.

YOu do realize that anybody intersted in this game is already watching it, don't you?
We don't need your announcements.

I'm not making announcements. Was having a small discussion earlier but looks like nobody else cares to. :lol:

Why the hell are they showing this game in Boston or wherever the hell you boys are anyway?

Oh, and Robert, please keep on with the play by play. Nevermind what someone else says. Last I checked it was a free country. :cool:

(I liked reading it, I missed a lot of the first half, I took a nap! :redface: )

Why the hell are they showing this game in Boston or wherever the hell you boys are anyway?

Oh, and Robert, please keep on with the play by play nevermind what someone else says. Last I checked it was a free country. :cool:

(I liked reading it, I missed a lot of the first half, I took a nap! :redface: )

CBS is showing it.

And thanks. :lol:

And a nap? What kind of fan is that? :eek:

Oh, and Robert, please keep on with the play by play nobody what someone else says. Last I checked it was a free country. :cool:

Say it in English please. :lol:

:eek: I can take solace in the fact that the Texans get the ball at least. But they need first half Matt.

Oh, and Robert, please keep on with the play by play nobody what someone else says. Last I checked it was a free country. :cool:

I saw it and fixed it asshole.

Oh, and

Touchdown Colts!

Have some more whiskey MM!

Intercepted and a Touchdown Colts!

*Just thought MM would like a play by play. :smoke:

Well, and that's that. Should of expected the Texans to be good for awhile but not play all 60 minutes.

Hopefully a comeback is in the works.

I saw it and fixed it asshole.

Oh, and

Touchdown Colts!

Have some more whiskey MM!

My work here is done. :lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back