Who Drops Out After Super Tuesday?

Who Drops Out After Super Tuesday?

• Total voters
I voted Romney just for fun, but you are probably right.

Newt can save face now.

Looks like he'll take Georgia.

Romney will take VT, VA, OH and MA.

Looks like Santorum will Take OK and TN.

Looks like even with all the cheating the GOP did in VA, Ron Paul is putting up a good showing.

Romney also got Idaho (heavy Mormon vote) and Santorum got North Dakota.

Gingrich has only won 2 states and one was his home state and the other its next door neighbor.

Santorum has won in seven and would have won several more had Gingrich not been splitting the Not Romney vote.

I dont care that Newt pisses off the GOP elite, hell that scores points in my book.

But now he is just being a hypocrit as he is doing to the conservative movement exactly what he acused Santorum of when Gingrich won S Carolina. In that case though, Santorum was right as there had only been three states and he had won one of them.

The situation now is totally different and it is more than obvious that Gingrich cannot win and is only screwing over his conservative base for what reason? Childish petulance?

I used to defend Newt, but right now he is making his critics look like they had him nailed down pretty acurately; all ego and no devotion to the cause.

i have to ask, how the heck can Newt piss off the GOP elite? He's the biggest elitist the GOP has!

The rest of your analysis is dead on. But Newt wont drop out. His ego won't let him.
I agree. And the Mormon haters have some facts DEAD wrong.

Mitt Romney’s campaign advisers Wednesday morning, hours after winning six states around the country, claimed they are amassing a lead that would be “insurmountable” for any of their rivals to overcome.

The former Massachusetts governor has oftentimes not delivered the kind of red meat rhetoric that excites the conservative base. But his advisers, making a methodical mathematical argument, suggest that it’s only a matter of time before he wins the nomination.

“As Governor Romney’s opponents attempt to ignore the basic principles of math, the only person’s odds of winning they are increasing are President Obama’s,” Rich Beeson, the campaign’s political director, wrote in a memo.

Mitt Romney’s advisers contend he is building insurmountable lead - Political Intelligence - A national political and campaign blog from The Boston Globe - Boston.com

:eusa_whistle:

None of the above. Mittens squeaked through but the others got just enough to make them think they have a chance just because they have the most important qualification - they're "Anyone but Romney".

Eventually, we'll find out that all four are working deep undercover for the Dem party.

Like what? I know there are a lot of people that simply hatre Mormonism, but the simple fact is that their theology is polytheistic as they believe that God was once a man like us and became God and that there are many other Gods that exist.

This is clearly not the Creator of Abrahamic faiths Who is Eternal and existed prior to the universe, and was not born in the flow of time and space.

Like what? I know there are a lot of people that simply hatre Mormonism, but the simple fact is that their theology is polytheistic as they believe that God was once a man like us and became God and that there are many other Gods that exist.

This is clearly not the Creator of Abrahamic faiths Who is Eternal and existed prior to the universe, and was not born in the flow of time and space.

As the one person here who pretty much admits his hatred of MOrmonism, I'm not really concerned about this stuff at all.

You know what offends me about Mormonism?

That it's a lie. That Joseph Smith knew he was lying when he wrote down the "Book of Mormon" and told his friend he had magic plates in his hat.

He made up a lie to scam less smart people out of their money and to get into the panties of their daughters and wives. That's why I find it reprehensible.

How many sky Pixies can dance on the head of pin is kind of besides the point for me.

Incidently, I hate Scientology for much the same reason.

As the one person here who pretty much admits his hatred of MOrmonism, I'm not really concerned about this stuff at all.

That it's a lie. That Joseph Smith knew he was lying when he wrote down the "Book of Mormon" and told his friend he had magic plates in his hat.

He made up a lie to scam less smart people out of their money and to get into the panties of their daughters and wives. That's why I find it reprehensible.

How many sky Pixies can dance on the head of pin is kind of besides the point for me.

Me? I get twitchy whenever a religion has one central human authority with full power to determine and set issues of doctrine and dogma, which the Church of the Latter Day Saints has. I likely won't hold Romney's religion against him in the general, but still... A lot of the Mormons I've met are good folk. Salt Lake City is one of my favorite cities I've visited in my Math related travels. But I'm still always wary around a large group of folks that answer to a living human authority without question.

Cases of 'inspiration by God' can be tricky. Though a prophet can be using methods that are similar to scammers of the time, it does not mean that the prophet is a scammer as God works through men as He finds them. Most of the ancient prophets were not scholars but rather simple pople chosen for reasons only He knows.

As to Smith, I suspect you are right. The fact that Mormonism holds to a polytheistic theology pretty much decides the whole thing in my mind.

God would not inspire lies about Himself.

The difference between an Eternal Being and gods spawned within space and time is a fairly important distinction, Joe, and was responsible to a large degree in Monotheism completely replacing polytheism in the first millenium AD.

It is not the esoteric kind of thing as how many angels can dance on the head of a pin. If you dont understand the difference between the eternal and the not eternal then you really dont have the most basic concepts of God understood.

Scientology sounds to me more like a criminal syndicate that uses religion as a cover than a church.

Forum List

Back