Who Doomed Sarah Palin’s Presidential Dream?

Palin blew her chances of a future career in politics when she quit the governorship.

Nobody likes a quitter.

But she knew that. She had no intention of a political career after that. She knew there was more money in becoming a tabloid sensation instead.

It certainly wasn't Palin's fault that she was thrust into the campaign, that was the fault of McCain and his "experts". She clearly was not ready, clearly does not have the depth of knowledge, intellectual agility or overall demeanor for the office of President. Can't blame her for that either, we are what we are.

What she IS responsible for, however, are the actions she has taken since then and will take in the future. People are allowed to be critical of her as they choose.

Actually, if she'd taken a seriously hard look at herself, she would have seen where her shortfalls were, but she has such a large ego that she didn't.

Then..................there was that whole thing of her trying to take over the campaign and outshine McCain.

Who doomed the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil's presidential dreams?

Simple.................she did, because she refused to prepare or even pay attention to anything outside of her own narrow view.

Her "Palm Reader" told her not to run.

sarah-palin-palm-writing.jpg

I didn't think there could be anything funnier than a politician with national office aspirations who writes on his or her own hand...until I saw that she crossed something out that was written on her hand. That's kind of like cheating by using your fingers to count, but then numbering each finger so you can keep track of which finger represents what number.

but you have no problem with a President who can't give a speech without a teleprompter.

Liberal outrage is a truly nausating thing to behold.

I didn't think there could be anything funnier than a politician with national office aspirations who writes on his or her own hand...until I saw that she crossed something out that was written on her hand. That's kind of like cheating by using your fingers to count, but then numbering each finger so you can keep track of which finger represents what number.

but you have no problem with a President who can't give a speech without a teleprompter.

Liberal outrage is a truly nausating thing to behold.

Obama didn't use a teleprompter when he went to the GOP breakfast and basically handed them all their asses dude.

Embarrassing for wingnuts, that's why they hate it when we bring it up. Haven't I told you enough times that you're not anywhere near knowledgeable enough to school anybody here?

If Obama had a record he could run on, you wouldn't be talking about Palin.

Time to face the music: your messiah is going down.

Embarrassing for wingnuts, that's why they hate it when we bring it up. Haven't I told you enough times that you're not anywhere near knowledgeable enough to school anybody here?

You wanna make a bet on that. Obama wins, you get any avie I choose for a month, Romney wins you get any avie I choose for 2 weeks. Daveman pussified rule in effect.

You wanna make a bet on that. Obama wins, you get any avie I choose for a month, Romney wins you get any avie I choose for 2 weeks. Daveman pussified rule in effect.

That's a "heads I win, tails you lose" offer.

Sarah doomed herself once America got a real look at her.

McCain made one of the greatest bonehead political moves in American history with the pick of her for VP.

Sarah doomed herself once America got a real look at her.

McCain made one of the greatest bonehead political moves in American history with the pick of her for VP.

Actually McCain's poll numbers went up after he chose her. He doomed his campaign when he decided to suspend it to go to Washington and vote on the bailouts at the objection of Palin and campaign staffers. He was seen as a Washington insider and Obama harped on it. He never recovered.

Like when Democrat Diane Feinstein wrote notes on her hand in a 1990 debate breaking the rules?
Video: Feinstein used hand notes in 1990 « Hot Air

Sarah Palin's palm was nothing more, nor less than a low-tech teleprompter.

And at least she was smart enough to write her own words, unlike the ultimate teleprompter reader who would be hard pressed to express a single thought on his own.

I don't think Sarah Palin ever thought she had a shot to become President. That was never her "dream".

Her "dream" came true - that people would pay her millions of dollars to opine on things.

Palin blew her chances of a future career in politics when she quit the governorship.

Nobody likes a quitter.

But she knew that. She had no intention of a political career after that. She knew there was more money in becoming a tabloid sensation instead.

Obama quit being an Illinois State Senator in order to further his own personal ambition to be a United States Senator.

Then he quit that, again, for his own Napoleonic self-aggrandizement to run for President.

Obviously, the misguided people of Illinois and the politically correct people of the United States just LOVE a quitter.

Why don't you watch the movie about her called 'The Undefeated'?

No thanks. I hear it was a real blockbuster.

Why not watch it? You watched what the Hollywood liberals made in Game Change. Why not watch a documentary where real people are interviewed who tell the truth about Palin?

Liberals live by and feed on lies. And of course, on sick and demented fantasies like the movie they made about President George Bush being assassinated.

Forum List

Back