Who does this sound like?

True Republicans are conservatives who believe a strong economy lessens the need for governmental handouts and base their voting block on voters recognizing that fact.
What have they done, specifically, to ensure Liberty is protected? That is their no.1 job- to help ensure one doesn't have a legal advantage over another- all else is frivolous- competition is what makes capitalism favorable- yet, try to start a business and look at the hoops that have to be jumped through, local and country wide, that have 0 to do with getting a product or service to market- Republicans are just like Democrats- rhetoric doesn't count- they both subscribe to the same Neocon policies- in the 60's Neo liberal was the same thing as neocon, policy wise- WTH happened?
They have an ace up their sleeve- the root of conservative is conserve- conserve is to keep- status quo is the political term used for keeping- to politicians, there are but 2 camps- tools or enemies- divide and conquer- it is us (voters) vs them, legal demagogues-

Starting one's own business does require a lot of effort however, the rewards can be high. It's the risk/reward theory closely based on nature. And, as far as liberty, that is the responsibility of every American NOT the politicians. Do you really want to rely on a politician to preserve your liberty? I do not.

Do you really want to rely on a politician to preserve your liberty? I do not.
Preserve? No. Protect from tyranny, yes- that is their job-

Sorry, it's still up to you in the end because America is ruled by We the People. That is why the 2nd amendment and voting are so important. Protect yourself from Tyranny or lose your liberty....simple as that. Vote for people who will protect your liberty, arm yourself and be strong. Go against a tyrannical political machine. That is why we now have Trump as President because We The People recognized him as a disrupting the tyrannical political machines in DC.

Last edited:
What have they done, specifically, to ensure Liberty is protected?

Not to be argumentative- but, are they really failing? What defines failure? They fail to adhere to their oath of office, but, those who profit from it (who are citizens for the most part) wouldn't say that- and, when *interpretation* is invoked, that gives them, and those who come after them, precedent to interpret-

A grand example would be the institution of the Patriot Act, HS, TSA, NSA Gdjjr

this American Gestapo flys in the face of everything we stand for

and yes, it's in somebody's back pocket

And, as far as liberty, that is the responsibility of every American NOT the politicians. Do you really want to rely on a politician to preserve your liberty? I do not

The 1935 Germans probably thought the same way, and found they were powerless

~S~

Sorry, it's still up to you in the end because America is ruled by We the People.That is why we now have Trump as President because We The People recognized him as a disrupting the tyrannical political machines in DC.
Not really- and from what I've read that's not the reason Trump was elected.

Forum List

Back