Attachments

• $bonnie.jpg
    $bonnie.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 121
  • Thanks
Reactions: dmp
sitarro said:
Does this look like anyone we know and love on the U.S. Message Board? :cof:

Damn no wonder y'all drool and cowar to her comments...maybe I better get in line..."Pretty in pink"...humm think I will change my fav from blue to pink!
Nah I am way too old better defer to y'all youngn's!

Typical. . . I find and post a thought provoking shot like that and get NOTHING , no rep points at all ........aghhh. :bs1:

archangel said:
Damn no wonder y'all drool and cowar to her comments...maybe I better get in line..."Pretty in pink"...humm think I will change my fav from blue to pink!
Nah I am way too old better defer to y'all youngn's!

I don't drool and cower because because she's hot...I drool and cower because she has the mind of a scientist, the vision of an artist, the cool of a poker player, and the spirit of a rocker. :) Oh..and she's hot and stuff, too.

:D

-=d=- said:
I don't drool and cower because because she's hot...I drool and cower because she has the mind of a scientist, the vision of an artist, the cool of a poker player, and the spirit of a rocker. :) Oh..and she's hot and stuff, too.

Memories....reminds me of this girl I met in Stuttgart......

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
-=d=- said:
WAY too small of a photo...of Bonnie.

Yeah it does look like bonnie. But just to make sure im going to have to go over every inch of Bonnie carefully and compare it to the picture :thup:

I don't mean to salt y'alls internet game, but this board-wide obsession with Bonnie is really weirding me out.. especially from the 40-year old virgin.

nakedemperor said:
I don't mean to salt y'alls internet game, but this board-wide obsession with Bonnie is really weirding me out.. especially from the 40-year old virgin.

Oh... in other words, you're getting a little jealous that people are noticing a picture that resembles Bonnie, and not gazing adoringly upon your avatar of you that you so egotistically display... "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME".

nakedemperor said:

dude just cuz you would rather look like you had been eating glazed doughnuts with your hands tied behinde your back don't piss on my parade

manu1959 said:
dude just cuz you would rather look like you had been eating glazed doughnuts with your hands tied behinde your back don't piss on my parade

Hey -=d=-, you were saying something about mean-spirited posts?

I'm not trying to piss on anyone's parade, but if you guys search your own posts with keyword 'Bonnie' or 'Bon' and you get more than a dozen hits where you were talking about how hot Bonnie is and/or asking her to post bigger and better pictures of herself, you might want to rethink how you approach women.

nakedemperor said:
Hey -=d=-, you were saying something about mean-spirited posts?

I'm not trying to piss on anyone's parade, but if you guys search your own posts with keyword 'Bonnie' or 'Bon' and you get more than a dozen hits where you were talking about how hot Bonnie is and/or asking her to post bigger and better pictures of herself, you might want to rethink how you approach women.

Hey Emp,
I don't know Bonnie personally but judging by her posts she is infinitely more qualified than you to put anyone she has a problem with deeply in their proverbial place.

It's getting late, what time do you need to report to your boys at the ACLU? :cof:

sitarro said:
Hey Emp,
I don't know Bonnie personally but judging by her posts she is infinitely more qualified than you to put anyone she has a problem with deeply in their proverbial place.

It's getting late, what time do you need to report to your boys at the ACLU? :cof:

I'm not saying she's definitely offended at this constant banter about her physical appearance, but isn't it better to err on the side of caution? That way you sacrificed not very much at worst, and at best you avoided offending someone.

Since when did showing respect become ACLU regulated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back