Who does or does not support Israel?

Who supports Israel as an Ally?

• Total voters
This is why we support Israel, Forum Dunce...

US President Bill Clinton...

Bill Clinton...

Colin Powell...

More than you do for the US, you lazyass, mentally impaired bum.

The standard list of BS right out of the AIPAC book handed out to all our politicians.

You do nothing for the US, you lazy bum.

Do you have any proof of that or are you just to stupid to add anything to the discussion.

No, I do not support the government of Israel as an ally. I don't think we should have alliances with foreign governments that constantly get us dragged into their problems and put us on the line for billions in foreign aid.

But, you support Israel's military assistance to the US in US-related conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan, right, idiot?

You also support the anti-terrorist intelligence Israel provides the US, right, moron?

I don't support the U.S. being in Iraq or Afghanistan, so no I don't support that.

No, I do not support the government of Israel as an ally. I don't think we should have alliances with foreign governments that constantly get us dragged into their problems and put us on the line for billions in foreign aid.

But, you support Israel's military assistance to the US in US-related conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan, right, idiot?

You also support the anti-terrorist intelligence Israel provides the US, right, moron?

I don't support the U.S. being in Iraq or Afghanistan, so no I don't support that.

Nobody gives a shit about what you support. You're insignificant. The fact is the US will be in the Middle East for the foreseeable future and Israel's presence there as the most reliable US ally in the region has immeasurable importance. Far greater importance than you have, slacker.

The standard list of BS right out of the AIPAC book handed out to all our politicians.

You do nothing for the US, you lazy bum.

Do you have any proof of that or are you just to stupid to add anything to the discussion.

i believe it is too stupid....

as for israel....no money to them or anyone else on the planet.....they have the same rights as any other nation....if you can take your land, hold it and govern it...it is yours....

if you don't like it...take it from them....what are the arabs...0-2....go for it....

Nobody gives a shit about what you support. You're insignificant. The fact is the US will be in the Middle East for the foreseeable future and Israel's presence there as the most reliable US ally in the region has immeasurable importance. Far greater importance than you have, slacker.

Well aren't you just a bright little ray of sunshine.

Well aren't you just a bright little ray of sunshine.

Nothing bright about him.

BTW: Israel allows the rags to have a Mosque on the Temple grounds occupying Israeli land on the Temple Rock.
"Allows"? Al-Aqsa predates Israel by about 1,300 years, capitano.

They don't have to do this but they do out of pressure from the UN.....and they don't have to listen to anybody sticking their noses into their sovereignty rights.
Israel is an illegitimate state and has no right of sovereignty over any part of Palestine.

Israel is the one place in the Middle East we can count on for a logistical support base should we truly need one. Plus it is a thorn in the side of all the Islamic loonies, sort of like getting icing with your cake.

Israel is an illegitimate state and has no right of sovereignty over any part of Palestine.

Virtually every Arab country is illegitimate, carved out of the Ottoman Empire after World War I. Prior to World War I, there was not one independent, sovereign Arab country.

Even Arabs deny the existence of Palestine, which never has been a country. It was southern Syria.

Israel, in sharp contrast, existed twice in antiquity, giving Israel historical legitimacy, and, endorsements from both the League of Nations and the UN, which Arab countries do not have together, give the modern state of Israel contemporary legitimacy.

Islam is not even a legitimate religion. Muhammad ripped of the legitimate religions of Judaism and Christianity to invent his scam cult.

Now, even YOU know, you ignorant Muslim pig.

Last edited:

Virtually every Arab country is illegitimate, carved out of the Ottoman Empire after World War I. Prior to World War I, there was not one independent, sovereign Arab country.

Even Arabs deny the existence of Palestine, which never has been a country. It was southern Syria.

Israel, in sharp contrast, existed twice in antiquity, giving Israel historical legitimacy, and, endorsements from both the League of Nations and the UN, which Arab countries do not have together, give the modern state of Israel contemporary legitimacy.

Islam is not even a legitimate religion. Muhammad ripped of the legitimate religions of Judaism and Christianity to invent his scam cult.

Now, even YOU know, you ignorant Muslim pig.

If Islam is not a legitimate religion because it's based somewhat on Judaism and Christianity, wouldn't Christianity have to be considered illegitimate as well? I mean it's based somewhat on Judaism, and many stories in the Bible have their origins in older civilizations as well.

BTW: Israel allows the rags to have a Mosque on the Temple grounds occupying Israeli land on the Temple Rock.
"Allows"? Al-Aqsa predates Israel by about 1,300 years, capitano.

The al Aqsa Mosque is another scam, like Islam. The only significance it has is based on the imagined night journey Muhammad made to Jerusalem riding his mule with the woman's head, the wings and the peacock's tale. Only problem, the journey never happened. Muhammad, who was mentally ill, invented the whole story.

Only idiotic Muslims believe such utter bullshit.

So, yes, Jews put up with such nonsense. They should tear the mosque down and put up a shopping mall in its place.

Last edited:
Virtually every Arab country is illegitimate, carved out of the Ottoman Empire after World War I. Prior to World war I, there was not one independent, sovereign Arab country.

Rashidun Caliphate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Umayyad Caliphate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Abbasid Caliphate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Caliphate of Córdoba - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fatimid Caliphate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're welcome to think so. Unfortunately for Zionists, the fact that Jews were among the many different peoples to inhabit Palestine throughout history doesn't mean that Jews have an exclusive right to rule over the area today. Withdraw to your 1948 borders and you'll have a leg to stand on regarding UN legitimacy, not that it would matter much.

As an avowed infidel, you aren't expected to understand or embrace the truth. You'll just have to watch as your tiny religion continues to dwindle and God's continues to expand rapidly. :lol:

Virtually every Arab country is illegitimate, carved out of the Ottoman Empire after World War I. Prior to World war I, there was not one independent, sovereign Arab country.

You're welcome to think so. Unfortunately for Zionists, the fact that Jews were among the many different peoples to inhabit Palestine throughout history doesn't mean that Jews have an exclusive right to rule over the area today. Withdraw to your 1948 borders and you'll have a leg to stand on regarding UN legitimacy, not that it would matter much.

As an avowed infidel, you aren't expected to understand or embrace the truth. You'll just have to watch as your tiny religion continues to dwindle and God's continues to expand rapidly. :lol:

too funny the un gave a nation to palestine and israel.....the arabs get greedy and want it all and attack israel and lose twice.....and now they want israel to give up what they won.....classic.....every nation was created out of thin air...those that can hold it and govern it get to keep it....

too funny the un gave a nation to palestine and israel.....the arabs get greedy and want it all and attack israel and lose twice.....and now they want israel to give up what they won.....classic.....every nation was created out of thin air...those that can hold it and govern it get to keep it....

Well, had the Arabs defeated the Jews in the '47, '48, '67 and '73 Wars, they would have given the land under Israel to the poor Palestinians for their state rather than just keeping the land for themselves, right? Heh heh.

Well, had the Arabs defeated the Jews in the '47, '48, '67 and '73 Wars, they would have given the land under Israel to the poor Palestinians for their state rather than just keeping the land for themselves, right? Heh heh.

if the queen had balls she would be king....

So, when did the Palestinians surrender to Israel?

The Caliphates did not constitute countries.

As I said, prior to World War I, there was not one independent, sovereign Arab country.

Furthermore, the Arab Umayyad caliphate, lasting a mere 90 years, is the only period of Arab rule over Palestine in history. Not very significant.

Islam is a a scam. Muhammad was a mentally ill false prophet, murderer and criminal.

Jews have greater claims to Palestine, having lived there for centuries prior to the Arab invasion of Palestine in the 7th century. Arabs, for the most part, originate from Arabia. Today, international treaties grant Jews, not Arabs, sovereignty over Palestine based on this recognition of history.

Arabs have 25 countries which they have largely turned into cesspools. Only the Jews have made something worthwhile of their land in the Middle East.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back