Who does Obama Owe More: Latinos or Other?

To Whom does Obama Owe More

• Latinos and/or solutions to immigration problems

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Blacks and/or resolving poverty/welfare/crime crisis

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Women and ending exploitation of abortion politics

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Taxpayers who are paying for bad govt policies

• All Citizens including the 1/2 who did not vote for him

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • the Constitution of the US above party and politics

• Other (please specify and add comments)

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Obama owes the unions! They spent tens of millions of dollars of union members' dues and sent out 400,000 members to get out the vote! :mad:

Their main effort will be to repeal one small section of a law to do away with Right To Work states and require open union ballots - Card Check.,

Any questions?

So in other words, these unions owe everyone else for the damage and debts and destruction caused under Obama's Presidency. Can we tally all that up, and send them the bill? Payable to the US taxpayers and all people who lost their jobs when businesses fell?

Don't blame the customer for the shitty product.

The customers bought Obama by staying home. Now they get to live with it.
My going to Target instead of Wal Mart does not give business to Wal Mart, or K-Mart for that matter.

Blaming those you did not sway for your failure to sway them is the most sour of sour grapes.

tell me you're not this stupid.

by staying home and not voting, they gave the election to obama, unless of course, there aren't as many ron paul wingnuts as you like to claim.

duh

He owes Romney, for turning off enough voters to offset the 10 million that he lost.

Yes - but moreso, I think, he owes the platform of the Republican Party itself. People simply don't want what Republicans have to offer.

It's because they haven't asked. If you rely on the media to tell you what Romney represents, I would not have supported him either!

In fact, I had to dig up my own research into solutions to find out what the Greens, Tea Party and others offer. Putting these together, it takes all parties to work out solutions.

You aren't going to find that unless you look and ask.
And most people are looking for the first reason to say no.
This is half the GOP's fault, but it is up to people to get informed and
not expect solutions and information to be handed to them.
I had to work very hard at this!

tell me you're not this stupid.

by staying home and not voting, they gave the election to obama, unless of course, there aren't as many ron paul wingnuts as you like to claim.

duh

I think you are both right.
If Romney or the Party didn't provide enough motivation to sell their campaign, and if the nonvoters didn't buy it, then they are both responsible for why he didn't get those votes.

I am still having trouble understanding how Romney got less votes than McCain and
how people would not vote for Romney just to vote out Obama. I still believe
Romney and America deserve better than what we face now, but God knows best
what we need to grow spiritually and be bigger people for overcoming challenges.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back