Who does Jebby listen to?

Yes we all are entitled to our opinion, proof all you have to do is go back over the election videos and news papers, it was everywhere the people on some states protested, news papers run the story. But it went deadly quiet its as if it just disappeared, sorry if my spelling is off im using one eye atm. When anything to do with a bush shoukd be well scrutinized the family is not trust worthy well the younger end.

Yes we all are entitled to our opinion, proof all you have to do is go back over the election videos and news papers, it was everywhere the people on some states protested, news papers run the story. But it went deadly quiet its as if it just disappeared, sorry if my spelling is off im using one eye atm. When anything to do with a bush shoukd be well scrutinized the family is not trust worthy well the younger end.
The Supreme Court in a 7-2 decision ended the election and Bush was declared the winner and it was confirmed by the electoral college.

Protesting the the election doesn't mean anyone cheated.

You have no proof that any stealing took place. My opinion is based on the facts.

When a lot of the people from the house of reps stood in congress and vented there complaints but could not get one single senator to sign so it could of been brought to the front of all other matters within the house. That had not been done before

When a lot of the people from the house of reps stood in congress and vented there complaints but could not get one single senator to sign so it could of been brought to the front of all other matters within the house. That had not been done before

Vent complaints is now proof? What day did this venting take place? Who was venting?

I cant remember names but it will be on record as it was done in house on record, they wanted to make sure it was on record, i am just sayinggthat anything to do with a Bush member shoukd be super close supervision because G W Bush there was alot of controversy over hhm winning, there were complaints of whole areas of the black comunity in several areas being wiped off the electorial roll, as stated in very suspicious circumstances. Watch very very close

I cant remember names but it will be on record as it was done in house on record, they wanted to make sure it was on record, i am just sayinggthat anything to do with a Bush member shoukd be super close supervision because G W Bush there was alot of controversy over hhm winning, there were complaints of whole areas of the black comunity in several areas being wiped off the electorial roll, as stated in very suspicious circumstances. Watch very very close

On record to complain? Again, you have no facts or proof, you are speculating and have no substance. The controversy with him was he won Florida and Gore wanted a recount and they wanted to only recount Democratic counties. Finally under Florida law the vote was halted the results were a victory by Bush. gore appealed to the Supreme Court and by two decisions, one 7-2 and one 5-4, the court ruled the election was over. Those are facts.

Now, in 2008 Obama won and many thought he was not from this country and was illegally elected. Are you going to say Obama cheated? Many are on record as saying he did. I myself will stick to the facts, he was a U.S. citizen so he was legally elected.

As for Obama no he was elected legally as far as im aware, I did hear a lot of conjecture about being a muslim and hes from africa etc. Conspiracy therories were abound

As for Obama no he was elected legally as far as im aware, I did hear a lot of conjecture about being a muslim and hes from africa etc. Conspiracy therories were abound

Thought so, but conspiracy theories about Bush we need to take a good look at. :rolleyes:

Your hypocrisy is pretty telling.

Forum List

Back