Who does Bid Laden's death concern the most? Al-Qaeda or the GOP

Who does Bin Laden's death concern the most?

• Al-Qaeda

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • GOP

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
Don't you have to die to be a martyr????:cuckoo:

If we had captured UBL we could have made him blubber like a baby and forced him to sell out his mother. Instead, he's a hero now.

No ..I do not believe someone has to be dead to be martyred. Capture is as good as dead in the sense that Bin Ladin was done as a leader and he would have been treated as some kind of a hero by many militants.

Perhaps there is a better adjective but my point is clear. When there is proof of life there is hope for some retribution having an effect on the process of detainment.

Dead is dead...final. No amount of protest or terrorist activity will change that.

There you go again. Being all "logical" and making sense. You know the right hates that.

I'm just here to slap my republican brothers on the back of their pointy heads like the guy in NCIS. :lol:

After several versions of the actions on the objective that have been released to the press, he's armed, he's unarmed, he's unarmed but weapon was in reach,.....I'm not sure how you can claim that the White House is gonna be truthful about what went on.

It's clear you're not living in this realm we call reality rdean.

The executive branch recently discovered that the narcotized populace had amended the Constitution in order to grant the President a new power: now, he/she may summarily execute suspects. Fuck them stupid trials.

Defending a real live enemy combatant. are ya?

Good on you..it's the conservative way.:clap2:

Defending summary executions?

You will be hollering like a stucked pig when they come for you.

It's telling that you guys are so upset by this "assasination".:lol:

Really..it is.:eek::eusa_whistle:

"dip-shit".:eusa_liar:

"They", won't be coming for me.

And in this case..yeah. I am fucking cheering this "Summary execution".

Sue me.:doubt:

obama-2.jpg

Polls where you can see how people vote is pointless... Every hack liberal will say GOP. Of course the thread was started by a hack liberal who believes his party is any different than the GOP, lol.

Polls where you can see how people vote is pointless... Every hack liberal will say GOP. Of course the thread was started by a hack liberal who believes his party is any different than the GOP, lol.

And of course it isn't. In 1935 the Honorable Franklin Delanus Roosevelt merged the two parties into one:

Da' Demopublicans.

Heil Hitller.

And of course it isn't. In 1935 the Honorable Franklin Delanus Roosevelt merged the two parties into one:

Da' Demopublicans.

Heil Hitller.

Fuck you.

FDR beat Hitler.

Da' Demopublicans.

Heil Hitller.

Fuck you.

FDR beat Hitler.

Militarily, yes.

Philosophically no, FDR admired Hitler.

Defending a real live enemy combatant. are ya?

Good on you..it's the conservative way.:clap2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:After the last 10 years you think you can say that with a straight face????

Keep talking dip-shit. :dig:

It's telling that you guys are so upset by this "assasination".:lol:

Really..it is.:eek::eusa_whistle:

"dip-shit".:eusa_liar:

I'm not gonna blame Obama for a Seal making sure the fucker's gone.

No need to give Eric Holder his fucken show-trial.

You guys are living in delusion. No one in the GOP is upset that Bin Laden is dead. Nor does it bother us that Obama is President.

We just arent stupid enough to think that the election is over because Bin Laden was taken out when we have a year and half before the election and countless other problems to deal with.

Tell me, why do you need to create a straw man? Are you guys that insecure over Obama's chances that you have to make stuff up in order to reassure you that your guy has a shot? I would think the fact that he is the incumbant already gives him plenty an advantage.

You guys are living in delusion. No one in the GOP is upset that Bin Laden is dead. Nor does it bother us that Obama is President.

We just arent stupid enough to think that the election is over because Bin Laden was taken out when we have a year and half before the election and countless other problems to deal with.

Tell me, why do you need to create a straw man? Are you guys that insecure over Obama's chances that you have to make stuff up in order to reassure you that your guy has a shot? I would think the fact that he is the incumbant already gives him plenty an advantage.

Yes I believe they are.

To be fair, there are plenty of Democrats that will agree with that as well.

Tell me, why do you need to create a straw man? Are you guys that insecure over Obama's chances that you have to make stuff up in order to reassure you that your guy has a shot?

Uh, I guess you never heard of birthers? They were doing the exact same thing on the GOP side.

I think it is a fair question.

I am a conservative and I have two disappointments of his death. The first one is I did not get to kill him and the second is that he apparently died immediately with very little suffering.

Wow! That is about the most dishonest statement I have seen you offer to this MB. :eek:

Forum List

Back