Who does Bid Laden's death concern the most? Al-Qaeda or the GOP

Who does Bin Laden's death concern the most?

• Al-Qaeda

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • GOP

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
Just a reminder: the next AQ attack is brought to you courtesy of the Obama '12 Campaign, because we had the guy, could have sweated him for the details, but instead Obama needed something positive to campaign on.

Frankie, Frankie, Frankie, Frankie, Frankie, Frankie.............

Once again you show how ignorant a hack you are....

Just face it puppy.... Obama has you running in circles chasing your own tail for his amusement...

If we had Bin Ladin in captivity Al Queda would be going ballistic trying to make him a martyr.

Do you ever really think out the positions you land on?

Weren't you part of the "Bush Killing Terrorists only makes more terrorists!!" Choir?

You're still 0 for every at bat you had against me

Just a reminder: the next AQ attack is brought to you courtesy of the Obama '12 Campaign, because we had the guy, could have sweated him for the details, but instead Obama needed something positive to campaign on.

Just face it puppy.... Obama has you running in circles chasing your own tail for his amusement...

If we had Bin Ladin in captivity Al Queda would be going ballistic trying to make him a martyr.

Weren't you part of the "Bush Killing Terrorists only makes more terrorists!!" Choir?

You're still 0 for every at bat you had against me

No I am not...never was... I got perma banned from my previous MB around 6 years ago for demanding that Bush find and kill bin Ladin. My thread "Where is Osama" on one of the nets biggest boards was legendary and one of the first of it's kind for demanding Bush focus on the job at hand and justice for our country. It was fuckwits like you that poo-poo'ed my demands that was the thinking of the GOP at the time. You might be able to find it googling "Sean Corey". I have no access to that site any more. That's OK. Justice has been served and so has my constant droning on the need to eliminate these monsters.

Nice try though Frankie...as usual ...you are 100% wrong.

Judging from the lack of far right comments. I would think the GOP is the most concerned. Most of them have their hands on their ears, trying desperately to drown out any and all Bin Laden news...it is hilarious!

If the incompetent W had achieved the demise of Bin Laden, they would be kissing his feet, one toe at a time.
W wasn't half as incompetent as the bafoon in office now.

The GOP isn't upset that Bin Laden is dead. They are upset that Obama did what they refused to do in 8 years.

Oh, now it's refused to do, not just couldn't do?

Jesus Christ!!!

You assholes get more delusional by the hour.

Why don't you go rent The Green Hornet.

You want to indulge in pure fantasy so much.

Last edited:

Don't you have to die to be a martyr????:cuckoo:

If we had captured UBL we could have made him blubber like a baby and forced him to sell out his mother. Instead, he's a hero now.

Last edited:
It's the military who got UBL. Geez! You pro-Obama lovers talk as if the 'great O' went in there and took him down all by himself. He just happened to be the guy who is the commander in chief at the time......pure luck is all. Which leads me to believe that he just might make it for another 4 yrs - and God help us all!!!!

If we had captured UBL we could have made him blubber like a baby and forced him to sell out his mother. Instead, he's a hero now.

No ..I do not believe someone has to be dead to be martyred. Capture is as good as dead in the sense that Bin Ladin was done as a leader and he would have been treated as some kind of a hero by many militants.

Perhaps there is a better adjective but my point is clear. When there is proof of life there is hope for some retribution having an effect on the process of detainment.

Dead is dead...final. No amount of protest or terrorist activity will change that.

No ..I do not believe someone has to be dead to be martyred. Capture is as good as dead in the sense that Bin Ladin was done as a leader and he would have been treated as some kind of a hero by many militants.

Perhaps there is a better adjective but my point is clear. When there is proof of life there is hope for some retribution having an effect on the process of detainment.

Dead is dead...final. No amount of protest or terrorist activity will change that.

Speaking in terrorist terms being martyred is dying for the cause. The dictionary term for martyr is to die or suffer for a cause.

We all know that Obama would not allow UBL to suffer, at least not according to press releases. He may mistreat him and torture him in some secret prison in some far away country then claim that he was always treated fairly. So officially UBL would never suffer, so technically he would never become a martyr. Killing him made him into a martyred hero.

Any time you want another dose of reality please feel free to ask.

Speaking in terrorist terms being martyred is dying for the cause. The dictionary term for martyr is to die or suffer for a cause.

We all know that Obama would not allow UBL to suffer, at least not according to press releases. He may mistreat him and torture him in some secret prison in some far away country then claim that he was always treated fairly. So officially UBL would never suffer, so technically he would never become a martyr. Killing him made him into a martyred hero.

Mind linking to those press releases. I couldn't find any.

There you go again. Being all "logical" and making sense. You know the right hates that.

The greatest fear I would have is Liberals turning UBL into a hero, or a victim.

creep

It's the right wing who despairingly attempts to turn the president of the United States into "friends" of BL and some kind of foreigner.

Just when I think scum of the earth couldn't go any lower, they dig down another 10 feet.

After several versions of the actions on the objective that have been released to the press, he's armed, he's unarmed, he's unarmed but weapon was in reach,.....I'm not sure how you can claim that the White House is gonna be truthful about what went on.

It's clear you're not living in this realm we call reality rdean.

After several versions of the actions on the objective that have been released to the press, he's armed, he's unarmed, he's unarmed but weapon was in reach,.....I'm not sure how you can claim that the White House is gonna be truthful about what went on.

The executive branch recently discovered that the narcotized populace had amended the Constitution in order to grant the President a new power: now, he/she may summarily execute suspects. Fuck them stupid trials.

The executive branch recently discovered that the narcotized populace had amended the Constitution in order to grant the President a new power: now, he/she may summarily execute suspects. Fuck them stupid trials.

Defending a real live enemy combatant. are ya?

Good on you..it's the conservative way.:clap2:

Defending a real live enemy combatant. are ya?

Good on you..it's the conservative way.:clap2:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:After the last 10 years you think you can say that with a straight face????

Keep talking dip-shit. :dig:

Forum List

Back