Who does Bid Laden's death concern the most? Al-Qaeda or the GOP

Who does Bin Laden's death concern the most?

• Al-Qaeda

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • GOP

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
Judging from the lack of far right comments. I would think the GOP is the most concerned. Most of them have their hands on their ears, trying desperately to drown out any and all Bin Laden news...it is hilarious!

If the incompetent W had achieved the demise of Bin Laden, they would be kissing his feet, one toe at a time.

It took him 2 years....how long was bush uh...forgetting about bin laden?

It just happened that Obama was behind the desk. Any president in office at the time of UBL's capture/killing would have done the same thing!

There's two problems with that, being the two other Presidents who have had to deal with the bin Laden problem. First of all, another person in office might not have found bin Laden. The hunt for bin Laden had effectively been terminated years ago. We weren't looking for him, we were hoping to come across him. Obama made finding bin Laden a priority, redirected our efforts and focus, and turned our resources toward that goal. In this, he departed from his predecessor's policies on the matter.

Second, Clinton'ss approach toward bin Laden was always to find him and bring him in. He pursued bin Laden zealously, but if I recall correctly there was an instance somewhere back in 1998 where we had the opportunity to take him out, but Clinton did not go for it. He was against any kind of assassination, and preferred to approach the bin Laden problem as if dealing with a fugitive from justice.

I just really read your sig line. That is fucking hilarious.

Quote: Originally Posted by Jarhead
Hey...wait a minute...did the OSHA handbook say a Certificate of Live Birth is appropriate or a Ceritfication of live Birth? There is a monumental difference.

Damn

Hard to keep up with lefty ideology. They supported democrats when they were segregationist racists about 40 years ago. They supported HUAC and senator Joe McCarthy before they decided communists were nice guys. They supported LBJ's war at first. They undermined the effort in Iraq and Afghanistan and called the Military commander "betray-us". They decided that POW's should be given their Miranda rights and having POW's embarassed equals torture. Now they think the president has the power to sanction or order assassinations. First it was the bombing of Gadhafi's house and killing his son and three grandkids and then executing Bin Ladin. Personally I think Bin Ladin deserved to die but why are lefties so coy about pretending it wasn't an execution?

I agree with you both. Al-Qaeda is screwed. I expect they are running around like little girls, wondering what Bin Laden may have had in his house that will lead to their demise.

al-Queida SHOULD be worried about the resolve of the PEOPLE...not politics, nor our twisted Government...REP on the way. Good Form.

Well now, for stupidity you are hard to equal, T. It was the government, from our President down to the enslisted people handling communications that got Bin Laden. Now I would have liked to pop the cap on his sorry ass, but Pakistan out of range for all of my rifles. Same goes for yours.

We are taking these people out through the means of our duly elected officials, including the present C and C.

No stupidity involved Crocks...Re-Evaluate your post...and what *I* said of the people...or is that too much of an imposition for you...?

YOU Assume too much, and WHY you get into trouble on these boards.

I think it is a fair question.

The question is irrelevant.

Usamah was not the problem. The US interventionist foreign policy is, So long as the US remains a warfare state, warmongers will be meddling in the internal affairs of other nations thereby forcing those countries to replace Ben Laden.

In all this talk about "did the torture work and Bush should have credit"...

I would like to know how information that may or may not have been gathered 7 years ago about a location that wasn't even built till 5 years ago??????? Means ANYTHING????

Do some of you people even think any of this shit out in the most basic terms?

I even said, as a joke in another thread, "When Bush said he didn't think about Bin Laden any more and disbanded the CIA unit that was dedicated to looking for Bin Laden, it was just a "ruse" to lull Bin Laden into a sense of complacency".

And someone agreed with me. "Yea, that could have happened". I was making a sarcastic joke. Republicans are desperate to have a success. Anything, as long as it's "something". If they can repeat it loud enough and often enough, people will start to believe it. It worked with Obama's birth certificate. Now they're going after his school records. Like the birth certificate, they don't really want them made public. Because they would have to think of another lie and the best ones are already used up.

*and* ? asshole?

You anti-government corporate quisling rants..just took a major crap.:lol:

SAMe as the Founders. Step back and LEARN something. I don't need government to do a fucking thing but PROTECT Liberty.

Go back to school asswipe.

Do ever read what you post? Ever? You make this so fucking easy.

What exactly do you think President Obama just did.

PROTECTED Liberty.

You are so lame it's pathetic.:lol:

The Right is simply trying to diminish President Obama's political gain from this achievement. Unfortunately that is not likely to succeed to any extent; barring any unforeseen catastrophe, President Obama's foreign policy credentials - with mainstream America -

are now all but unassailable. That leaves the GOP politically with nothing but the economy to work with.

Ah, so we were right. You people ONLY see this as a POLITICAL gain for your boyking and party.

And giving the ORDER to have someone killed gives the Obama foreign policy credentials.

whooboy, that's a good one.:lol:

Have no fear.

The masters fully understand that, for the simple minded, maintaining hate for an abstraction is a difficult thing to sustain for very long. Haters need to have a face to put their hate to.

So we can expect that the propaganda machine will elevate some person to that personification of evil status, soon enough.

What would be really ideal is if they could invent one entirely out of some fiction such that that personification of evil could never be killed.

Just a reminder: the next AQ attack is brought to you courtesy of the Obama '12 Campaign, because we had the guy, could have sweated him for the details, but instead Obama needed something positive to campaign on.

Just a reminder: the next AQ attack is brought to you courtesy of the Obama '12 Campaign, because we had the guy, could have sweated him for the details, but instead Obama needed something positive to campaign on.

Frankie, Frankie, Frankie, Frankie, Frankie, Frankie.............

Once again you show how ignorant a hack you are....

Just face it puppy.... Obama has you running in circles chasing your own tail for his amusement...

If we had Bin Ladin in captivity Al Queda would be going ballistic trying to make him a martyr.

Do you ever really think out the positions you land on?

Forum List

Back