Who do you want Trump to pick as his VP?

Nah. Koch brothers are now attached to her like bad bacteria.

However, during her short stint in the United States Senate, Ernst has earned a disappointing rating of only 63% from Heritage Action for America (the 501c4 arm of the Heritage Foundation) and a rating of 60% from Conservative Review. One can only hope that her conservative rating will go up as time passes but her votes on issues involving the Export-Import Bank, highway bailouts, No Child Left Behind and several other bills are problematic.

10 Tea Party Senate Candidates Who Moved Left – Joni Ernst

Trump did not even win yet? LoL. if nothing goes wrong......he looked like the top dog at debate. But I have ADD, remoteaholic, could not watch it all. Questions too long.

poor poor pitiful Jeb. You know that not his name right? his name is John Edward or something,

There could be other long shots in the mix, too. Freshman Iowa Sen. Joni Ernst is skyrocketing to fame after her 2014 win, delivering this year’s State of the Union rebuttal. She’ll have major influence in her home state caucuses. The Iraq combat veteran would bring military heft to a ticket, though critics would attack her lack of experience.

Add military veteran to that resume.
Now THAT is an interesting pick.
220px-Joni_Ernst_Official_photo_portrait_114th_Congress.jpg

Early life and career[edit]

Ernst was born Joni Kay Culver in Montgomery County, Iowa, the daughter of Marilyn and Richard Culver.[6] She was valedictorian of her class at Stanton High School.[7] Ernst earned a bachelor's degree in psychology from Iowa State University,[8] and a Master of Public Administration degree from Columbus College.[7][9] While in college, Ernst took part in an agricultural exchange to the Soviet Union.[10]
Military career[edit]

Ernst served as a lieutenant colonel in the logistics branch, commanding the 185th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion at Camp Dodge, the largest battalion in the Iowa Army National Guard.[11][12] Upon her retirement from the military in 2015, Ernst had served 23 years between the Army Reserve and theNational Guard.[1] She spent 14 months in Kuwait in 2003-2004 as a company commander during Operation Iraqi Freedom.[9][13][14]
Joni Ernst - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She has a damn good resume.
I just hope that if Trump is considering her (and she appears to be ok at first glance) that he fully vets her (AND her husband). You know the kind of campaign the Dems are gonna run and there's always a risk with a lesser known candidate. I'm more comfortable sticking with somebody who's skeletons are already known.

Democrats pounce on inflammatory remarks by Joni Ernst's husband

There could be other long shots in the mix, too. Freshman Iowa Sen. Joni Ernst is skyrocketing to fame after her 2014 win, delivering this year’s State of the Union rebuttal. She’ll have major influence in her home state caucuses. The Iraq combat veteran would bring military heft to a ticket, though critics would attack her lack of experience.

Add military veteran to that resume.
Now THAT is an interesting pick.
220px-Joni_Ernst_Official_photo_portrait_114th_Congress.jpg

Early life and career[edit]

Ernst was born Joni Kay Culver in Montgomery County, Iowa, the daughter of Marilyn and Richard Culver.[6] She was valedictorian of her class at Stanton High School.[7] Ernst earned a bachelor's degree in psychology from Iowa State University,[8] and a Master of Public Administration degree from Columbus College.[7][9] While in college, Ernst took part in an agricultural exchange to the Soviet Union.[10]
Military career[edit]

Ernst served as a lieutenant colonel in the logistics branch, commanding the 185th Combat Sustainment Support Battalion at Camp Dodge, the largest battalion in the Iowa Army National Guard.[11][12] Upon her retirement from the military in 2015, Ernst had served 23 years between the Army Reserve and theNational Guard.[1] She spent 14 months in Kuwait in 2003-2004 as a company commander during Operation Iraqi Freedom.[9][13][14]
Joni Ernst - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

She has a damn good resume.
I just hope that if Trump is considering her (and she appears to be ok at first glance) that he fully vets her (AND her husband). You know the kind of campaign the Dems are gonna run and there's always a risk with a lesser known candidate. I'm more comfortable sticking with somebody who's skeletons are already known.

Democrats pounce on inflammatory remarks by Joni Ernst's husband
This election is no longer about remarks. Trump cleared the way on that already. The only real question is can you find a female VP NOT as dirty as Hillary? Carly FAILS that test.

Me? Patrick Buchanan!

In his acceptance speech, Buchanan proposed U.S. withdrawal from the IMF, the WTO, the UN, and expelling the UN from New York, abolishing the Internal Revenue Service, Department of Education, Department of Energy, Department of Housing and Urban Development, soft money, taxes on inheritance and capital gains, and affirmative action programs. Buchanan also proposed a 10% tariff of foreign imports and term-limits for members of Congress.

Nuff said.

I believe his choice will be Oprah Winfrey, he has already indicated that.

Election 2016: Donald Trump: Oprah would be a "great" vice president - CBS News

Donald+Trump+applauds+his+tasty+Mar-a-Lago+Turkey+Burger+on+Oprah%2527s+Top+Picks+for+Summer.jpg

Forum List

Back