Who do you want to see run for president?

Personally I would like to see Bernie Sanders run. Elizabeth Warren I did like but she seems to be a bit of a chicken hawk IMO...Really don't want Clinton or Romney or Bush as president Santorum is a bit obsessed with nuking Iran but other than that I am on his side with the social conservatism...either way I don't actively participate in elections anymore.

Anyone who isn't already a professional politician.

"Politicians make poor politicians." Me.

I think the 2016 GOP field is the strongest and most qualified of my lifetime (The only one I would refuse to vote for is the anti Israel Jihad enabler Rand Paul).

The candidate who stands out among the field, and the one whom I am proud to have endorsed, is Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal.

Jindal has both book smarts (as a Rhodes scholar) and old fashioned conservative common sense values as well.

Jindal has much needed executive experience as a two term governor.

Jindal may be the only candidate who can win both a GOP primary as well as a general election.

Just do a quick search of Bobby Jindal on social media and you will quickly see by the vile and false things posted by the left wingers that Jindal is the one potential GOP 2016 presidential candidate that scares them the most.

If you support Governor Jindal in 2016 please check out www.twitter.com/Jindalin2016

I think the 2016 GOP field is the strongest and most qualified of my lifetime (The only one I would refuse to vote for is the anti Israel Jihad enabler Rand Paul).

Really? That's quite a bold statement. I think it's historically divided and factional. It's hard to say what qualifies someone though.

I don't believe Obama is going to be leaving office. It really doesn't matter who Americans would like to see run for President when he isn't leaving. With the War Powers Act on the table now - he already appears to be arranging an indefinite stay.

The candidate who stands out among the field, and the one whom I am proud to have endorsed, is Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal.

Jindal has both book smarts (as a Rhodes scholar) and old fashioned conservative common sense values as well.

Jindal may be the only candidate who can win both a GOP primary as well as a general election.

Just do a quick search of Bobby Jindal on social media and you will quickly see by the vile and false things posted by the left wingers that Jindal is the one potential GOP 2016 presidential candidate that scares them the most.

If you support Governor Jindal in 2016 please check out www.twitter.com/Jindalin2016

This Rand Paul?

carolinglick Rand Paul 8217 s support for Israel

Yeah not so anti israel if you ask me and who gives a shit if someone running for president is anti israel. They aren't running for president of Israel. They are running for president of the US.

This Rand Paul?

Yeah not so anti israel if you ask me and who gives a shit if someone running for president is anti israel. They aren't running for president of Israel. They are running for president of the US.

This Rand Paul?

This Rand Paul?

Because Israel is the only democracy in the middle east that respects human rights. Anyone who does not stand 100% with Israel stands with the radical Islamist savages!

The same savages who now hold children in a cage and threaten to burn them alive while spineless enablers like President Obama and Senator Paul do NOTHING!

It really disgusts me when people show such disdain for Israel (the Good guys) and such sympathy for the radical Islamist barbarians. Guess I am naive to admit that anti Semitism is alive and well.

Scott Walker - Wisconsin

Scott Walker is an excellent choice. If Obama were to actually abide by the laws of this land and leave when his term is up. I don't believe he will.

Boo on Scott Walker! He is one of those austerity, drown the government in a bathtub types. Government is a necessary function.
Austerity is something we need desperately. However, nowhere has Walker advocated for the elimination of government.

This Rand Paul?

This Rand Paul?

This Rand Paul?

Because Israel is the only democracy in the middle east that respects human rights. Anyone who does not stand 100% with Israel stands with the radical Islamist savages!

The same savages who now hold children in a cage and threaten to burn them alive while spineless enablers like President Obama and Senator Paul do NOTHING!

It really disgusts me when people show such disdain for Israel (the Good guys) and such sympathy for the radical Islamist barbarians. Guess I am naive to admit that anti Semitism is alive and well.
LOL...I suggest you carry your happy ass on over to Israel and fight against them evil savages eh? 6 year olds throwing rocks,women,old men...ya know those that your beacon of democracy and human rights murdered with white phosphorous...

PLEEEZE CAN WE HAVE LIZBETH???!!!!!

Run Warren Run to open Hiawatha office Monday

Cedar Rapids Gazette ^
CEDAR RAPIDS — MoveOn and Democracy for America members will be in Hiawatha Monday to open the local Run Warren Run office to show the broad, grass roots support for Sen. Elizabeth Warren to run for president in 2016. The groups supporting the Run Warren Run effort will open an office at 764 N. Center Point Rd., Hiawatha at 6 p.m. Feb. 16. After holding 220 Run Warren Run house parties across the country, Run Warren Run supporters are following up with Presidents Day actions — holding rallies, barbecues, and other traditional Presidents Day Weekend activities — with a goal...

Lunatic-Elizabeth_Warren.gif

Forum List

Back