Who do YOU want to see as the GOP Nominee?

The same question could be asked on any progressive board and the answer would would be Ron Paul...

But he's not going to win???

Not that democrats can vote in a republican primary (in most states) independents can and its Paul again...

So a LOT of you say Ron Paul. What if he doesn't get the nomination?
You going with what I've heard so many Libertarians refer to as the "Establishment Vote"? Going with the "Institutional Candidate" to continue the "Statist Regime" and so on and so forth?
Or are you going to just go ahead and vote for Mitt or Newt?

I've met and interacted with more people who claim they will vote Ron Paul no matter what, it's mind-blowing...

Seriously, what a field. Who do you want to run against the idiot presently in the WH?

Any of the idiots in the Republican field. Awful. Just awful.

What makes Newt an idiot? Mitt? Santorum?

Curious how you define idiot.

I disagree with Pelosi 100%...but never referred to her as anything but intelligent, assertive, motvated and focused.

I disagree with Obama...yet I only criticize his leadership skills...NEVER his intelligence.

Reid? Only criticism is his affinity to "spinning"...never called him names or questioned his intelligence.

Why do you see those that you disagree with as idiots?

Seriously, what a field. Who do you want to run against the idiot presently in the WH?

I disagree with Pelosi 100%...but never referred to her as anything but intelligent, assertive, motvated and focused.

I disagree with Obama...yet I only criticize his leadership skills...NEVER his intelligence.

Reid? Only criticism is his affinity to "spinning"...never called him names or questioned his intelligence.

Although not sure if you were referring to me as well, I refer to Obama as an idiot, not in the intellectual sense but rather, as an insult to his ineffectual leadership on domestic policy.
He had a golden opportunity and he turned out to be just another empty suit. Idiot!

Although not sure if you were referring to me as well, I refer to Obama as an idiot, not in the intellectual sense but rather, as an insult to his ineffectual leadership on domestic policy.
He had a golden opportunity and he turned out to be just another empty suit. Idiot!

Ahhh...to me, that is "inept"...not an idiot.

Newt is intelligent..but he's a bigot and a racist only interested in helping people that are extremely wealthy. Same with Mitt, except he's not a bigot or a racist. And Mitt has no real political core..he'll say and do anything to get elected. Santorum is extremely regressive and backward thinking. All of them say alot of very idiotic things...but no..they aren't "idiots" per se.

In terms of legislation? He's gotten almost all of his agenda through congress. And while the economy hasn't come "roaring" back..the WTC isn't rebuilt either. And as an analogy..that pretty works.

Huntsman is the only one in that group I could stomach, if Obama lost. I guess that's putting the final nail in his coffin, eh? :eusa_shhh:

Any one of them would be a huge improvement, but if I could make the deciding vote it would be Gingrich. mainly because he'd make Obama look like the idiot he is in every single debate.

That said, if I could push a button right now and make one person POTUS automatically, it'd be Ron Paul.

So a LOT of you say Ron Paul. What if he doesn't get the nomination?
You going with what I've heard so many Libertarians refer to as the "Establishment Vote"? Going with the "Institutional Candidate" to continue the "Statist Regime" and so on and so forth?
Or are you going to just go ahead and vote for Mitt or Newt?

I've met and interacted with more people who claim they will vote Ron Paul no matter what, it's mind-blowing...

The only vote Mitt Romney would get from me is in the General.

Im leaning towards Mitt right now. Id support Bachmann and Santorum easily as well. The others, I can support, but im alittle more questionable on.

Well since the ultimate goal is to get rid of the pretender in chief, I could live with any of them. Paul would be tough to take but he'd get my vote. Gotta keep the eye on the prize.

Forum List

Back