Who do you want as leader for World War III?

I would like a leader with the good sense to steer us clear of WWIII. And Romney doesn't seem to be that guy. He pisses off allies and adversaries alike.

Both Romney and Ryan have said they want to attack Iran. Romney can't keep his mouth shut and when he does speak, he invariably says something even more disastrous that his last utterance.

OTOH, President Obama prefers diplomacy and when that isn't the answer, he uses the most amazing surgical strike imaginable.

Pisses the R off but it saves lives and money.

There is no reason to think we will or should have a third world war.

I would like a leader with the good sense to steer us clear of WWIII. And Romney doesn't seem to be that guy. He pisses off allies and adversaries alike.

Both Romney and Ryan have said they want to attack Iran. Romney can't keep his mouth shut and when he does speak, he invariably says something even more disastrous that his last utterance.

OTOH, President Obama prefers diplomacy and when that isn't the answer, he uses the most amazing surgical strike imaginable.

Pisses the R off but it saves lives and money.

There is no reason to think we will or should have a third world war.

If you don't think a third world war is not possible then you are just not paying attention. And Obama's Iran policies are proven failures. He sat there and talked about diplomacy while Iran is talking about wiiping out their enemies and they are building a nuclear bomb. You can't be anymore dissociated with reality. So let's not try to confuse this issue with monetary costs b/c that's not what this is about.

I want a leader that can win it and steer the fuck clear of it if he can.

-One that can rebuild our innovative advantage.
-One that isn't scared of doing whatever is necessary to win
-One that will work hard to avoid such a war

One that doesn't scale back science and technology like Obama is doing. Like in wwII such a war with China will depend on it. Who has the best of what and who can use the assets right.

The best technology is important, but someone must be willing to use it. I don't think Obama has the nerve.

I think it would be a really good idea to build a missile shield. WWIII would start with a shit load of those.

Last edited:
It's totally appropriate. It's what they are chanting.
Not anything about some video. They are chanting to Obama the one who took credit for killing their hero

Yup. And I have the audacity of reality.

Its not reality its being ignorant of facts as well, you knowObama is an American

I do? I know mound of evidence to the contrary. You're being arrogant if not ignorant to assume otherwise.

First off, I've worked for the county before and they scrutinize every part of your background. Federal Jobs scrutinize more than county jobs regarding the applicants background. The federal government would not let any U.S Senator especially in Obama's case, would allow a naturalized citizen as the United States president. The documents are clear, and its just racist birthers who want to create this "he is not one of us."

If Obama is truly a naturalized citizen then his election is the most clear form of U.S deception and false election more controversial than the Bush/Gore election

Last edited:
Its not reality its being ignorant of facts as well, you knowObama is an American

I do? I know mound of evidence to the contrary. You're being arrogant if not ignorant to assume otherwise.

First off, I've worked for the county before and they scrutinize every part of your background. Federal Jobs scrutinize more than county jobs regarding the applicants background. The federal government would not let any U.S Senator especially in Obama's case, would allow a naturalized citizen as the United States president. The documents are clear, and its just racist birthers who want to create this "he is not one of us."

If Obama is truly a naturalized citizen then his election is the most clear form of U.S deception and false election more controversial than the Bush/Gore election

Oh yea__ the federal government is the epitome of honesty__ :clap2:

Dude__ Hillary's lawyer had a lawsuit in the works. They weren't rigorously checking Obama either. At no point, was he required to prove his citizenship.

Forum List

Back