Who do you trust more on economic issues?

Soaring

May 30, 2009
I'm in the 60%. I am debt free. Obama is up to his ass in debt that he can't pay for.

Gateway Pundit: Ouch!... Most Americans Trust Their Own Economic Judgement Over Obama's

Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Ouch!... Most Americans Trust Their Own Economic Judgement Over Obama's
Nearly 2 out of every 3 Americans trust their own economic judgement over President Obama's:

Rasmussen Reports

With record unemployment, record deficits, record debt and record low GDP growth is this really a surprise?

More... Thanks to Obama the US is facing fiscal ruin.

We live in a society -
"of the Government, by the Government, for the Government".

I certainly trust myself over Obama on economic issues as I don't think he has any understanding of even basic economics and simply listens to nonsensical Keynesian theories.

I'm in the 60%. I am debt free. Obama is up to his ass in debt that he can't pay for.

Gateway Pundit: Ouch!... Most Americans Trust Their Own Economic Judgement Over Obama's

Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Ouch!... Most Americans Trust Their Own Economic Judgement Over Obama's
Nearly 2 out of every 3 Americans trust their own economic judgement over President Obama's:

Rasmussen Reports

With record unemployment, record deficits, record debt and record low GDP growth is this really a surprise?

More... Thanks to Obama the US is facing fiscal ruin.

We live in a society -
"of the Government, by the Government, for the Government".

Not a tough choice since all he does is write rubber checks then figure a way to tax the shit out of us to try and cover it.

I would definitely trust a community organizer over myself...LOL

To think some little nobody, junior senator with ZERO EXPERIENCE at ANYTHING financial was all of a sudden somehow MAGICALLY the ONLY MAN IN AMERICA that was smart enough to fix our economy, anyone that thought that or STILL DOES is one dumb sons a bitch.

Forum List

Back