Who Do You Think’s Gonna Win In November...?

Who do you think is going to win in November...?

• I’m for Obama, but I think Romney’s going to win

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I’m for Romney, but I think Obama’s going to win

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I pray to God for the good of us all that it is not Obama who wins. Romney as pres. Ron Paul in charge of Fed. Trump in charge of dealing with China + Opec. Chris Christie in charge of dealing with the liberal media!

a poll...

not for who you want to win...

but who you think will win...

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture4403-2012-03-24t180808z-01-was907-rtridsp-0-usa-court-healthcare.jpg

I have no idea who will win, but I know for sure the American people will lose.

You get the candidates you deserve.

At the moment? I'd give Obama the slight edge.

Both are in pretty good shape when it comes to the financial war chest, PAC's, and all that fun stuff that will be important in our shiny Post Citizen's United world. Both have their fair share of skeletons to trot out and their fair share of blunders, so that's essentially a wash.

Obamacare is likely to be a dead issue come November thanks to the SCOTUS, but even if it isn't, Romney isn't exactly poised well to attack him on that thanks to the fact Romneycare is also part of the lexicon (thanks Rick and Newt!).

No one f'ng cares about the dog stories. Either one. Shut up about the GD dogs. So that is a retard waste of time.

So it comes down to the economy. If it is improving Obama will likely win. If it isn't, he still has a chance to try to pin it on GOP Congress and paint Romney as a rich fat cat. Yippee for populist politics.

I do think Romney can win. If he gets a decent running mate and finds his "Morning in America" moment, he'll just do fine. But he's going to have a problem motivating his base to come out and vote FOR him. And you don't win the general election just by being the "Not that guy" candidate at the Presidential level.

a poll...

not for who you want to win...

but who you think will win...

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture4403-2012-03-24t180808z-01-was907-rtridsp-0-usa-court-healthcare.jpg

^^^ This.

However, I shall support Romney - because he's got the best business brain of any candidate in recent times. And we really need a smart business brain leading this country. He's also demonstrated the ability to work with both sides, he's a great negotiator.

So, I'm in for Romney. Lock, stock and two smokin' barrels. Will he win? I don't know. Too early to tell.

Obama will win for the following reasons.

1) The electoral college favors him.

2) He's more likable than Romney. (then again, so is the Ebola virus).

3) His followers are more enthusiastic.

The only thing that makes Romney viable is that a bunch of wealthy sugar daddies are paying a lot of money to keep him afloat. That got him past Santorum and Gingrich, but the Media is going to expose the light to that.

How dare you interject reason and logic into the conversation, especially #1. The one variable that I'd add is the unemployment rate, and I think we've got the whole enchilada in one place. All we need to do at that point is watch the polling in the swing states.

All the rest is just rhetorical noise.

I think Obama is going to win..and the Senate and House might go Democrat.

Those Republican debates are going to come back and bite really hard.

How dare you interject reason and logic into the conversation, especially #1. The one variable that I'd add is the unemployment rate, and I think we've got the whole enchilada in one place. All we need to do at that point is watch the polling in the swing states.

All the rest is just rhetorical noise.

True..although it's still high..it's been steadily declining.

Most people don't like rocking the applecart.

Forum List

Back