Who do you think ????

Mr. P said:
Shhhhhhhhhhh...I lack tact but I don't blab the plans.. :eek:

I'll have several on the defense cabinet, you're on my list.
Do I get a place? I want it renamed back to War Department!

Mr. P said:
Yep, you have a place for sure, Cabinet Moderator? LOL

I'm thinking you may be a great Secretary of State!

:thanks: Because I'm so diplomatic? :laugh: Or kinda like Bolton in the UN?

Mr. P said:
Because yer an intelligent tough ole bird (don't be offended) that shoots straight and I could trust. How's that?
LOL, the hummingbird, (thanks to Roz), that wouldn't die. :laugh:

Mr. P said:
Because yer an intelligent tough ole bird (don't be offended) that shoots straight and I could trust. How's that?

And so where would you put me?? :)
Ole bird, just make sure you not in her crosshairs LOL j/k K

manu1959 said:
mr. p,

is the a spot in your cabinet for lil ol me
Of course there is…Maybe the biggest challenge of all! You will be the Left Coast cabinet member, in charge of bringing back common sense to the region.
Are ya up for it?

Bonnie said:
And so where would you put me?? :)
Ole bird, just make sure you not in her crosshairs LOL j/k K

Ohhh, Bonnie! :laugh: You make me sound hard to get along with, if you cross me? :whip: :2guns:

Mr. P said:
Of course there is…Maybe the biggest challenge of all! You will be the Left Coast cabinet member, in charge of bringing back common sense to the region.
Are ya up for it?

:beer: Bonnie on the Left, :banana: Can't wait. Ok, where's the Paypal?

Mr. P said:
Are ya up for it?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....sounds like a made up posistion to apease me......

Mr. P said:
Geeezz..now I understand the "NO PHONE CALLS" on job announcements..

Bon.. We'll find a place for ya.

See, the jr. members are starting to cause trouble already Mr. P. Imagine real cabinet meetings. :shocked: :eek:

Mr. P said:
Politics...I'll fit ya in...Promise.. :teeth:

While Mr. P grinds his teeth, I want to know, what is everyone's favorite candy? I'll bring it to the first Cabinet meeting. BTW, I still want Secretary of WAR! :whip: :whip:

Mr. P said:
Politics...I'll fit ya in...Promise.. :teeth:

so if can create and earth quake to get california to slip into the sea thus putting red states on the coast increasing the property values of our red state supporters then design new resorts and get haliburton the contracts can i be director of evil doings with kath bonnie said and shattered and NO1 our job willl be to generaly torment the left?

manu1959 said:
so if can create and earth quake to get california to slip into the sea thus putting red states on the coast increasing the property values of our red state supporters then design new resorts and get haliburton the contracts can i be director of evil doings with kath bonnie said and shattered and NO1 our job willl be to generaly torment the left?
:dance: :beer: :kiss2:

Kathianne said:
See, the jr. members are starting to cause trouble already Mr. P. Imagine real cabinet meetings. :shocked: :eek:
It will be fun...Now, lets see, who will be press Secretary? Chief of staff?

Manu, the left coast is an extremely important job. The whole Countries future depends on bringing them back to reality..

Forum List

Back