Who do you think will win on Tuesday and why?

Deno

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2017
We know from history that the party in power

Almost Always Loses Power in the Midterms….

I am thinking there has only been 2 times

Since the civil war this wasn’t the case…..

None of us Know for Sure….

But based on the evidence I see I think TRUMP

Will turn History on it’s head on Tuesday….

#1 is the economy..

#2 is health care..

#3 is immigration.

#4 is things like N. Korea and Iran…..

I could go on and on and on but I need to get some

Honey do’s done around the house………..

I can’t wait til Tuesday, it will be a Historic night…

Democrats will gain a few seats and claim their small margin of victory is predecessor for 2020

I think dems will take the House, because lying over and over again, if you have control of enough of the media and pop culture and education,

works.

Republicans will gain some and CNN will most likely continue its hate fest on the Christian right.

I just spent a week in the hospital so I actually got to watch Fox, CNN, etc. As much as FOX seems a lil bias and right leaning CNN has them beat hands down on hatred and rhetoric. I just couldn't make myself watch and listen to them (CNN) spewing utter bs. In that I imagine any red blooded American feels pretty much the same way I do. Indoctrination is only good if they can keep the sheeple contained, dumb, deaf and blind and the sheeple I believe are pretty sick at this point of the hatred being spewed out by some media outlets regardless of their race, religion, ethnicity, etc..

Hard to tell. Early voting is indicating a red tsunami, but these things are fluid.

All depends on Tuesday.

#1 is the economy..

#2 is health care..

#3 is immigration.

RED DAWN incoming . . . .

Because radical Democrat infested revolutionary Leftist ideology is the most anti-American chain of philosophies one could possibly imagine and nightmare about. That's why.

#1 is the economy..

#2 is health care..

#3 is immigration.

I hope the republican's take it all need two more years to show just how fucked up the senate and congress would be.

Hard to tell. Early voting is indicating a red tsunami, but these things are fluid.

All depends on Tuesday.

Early votes show the registration of people not how they voted. Two of my always voted straight republican told me the other day they voted straight dem, only reason they are and were never trumpers.

I hope America takes the red pill Monday night and wakes up on Tuesday to what the neo-Marxists and feminists are doing to this country.

All depends on Tuesday.

Early votes show the registration of people not how they voted. Two of my always voted straight republican told me the other day they voted straight dem, only reason they are and were never trumpers.

Then they are not Republicans. No Republican in this time would vote for a Democrat. The two philosophies are diametrically opposed.

The Democratic Party is an absolute mess, just like the Republican Party was which led to Trump being nominated. That said, there is little doubt that the Dems will win the House. If by some miracle they don’t, then the Libs are even more effed up than I thought.

All depends on Tuesday.

Then they are not Republicans. No Republican in this time would vote for a Democrat. The two philosophies are diametrically opposed.

Just trumps base. They are very much republican's.

Forum List

Back