Who do you THINK will win in November, not who you want, who do you thin will win?

Who do you THINK will win in November?

• Total voters
insein said:
GOP Guy come on now. You do these polls like once a week. Stop worrying about the election in July. Your going to have a heart attack by september.

That sure would be bad. If you are going to have a heart attack wait till December. Then you can have voted already

insein said:
GOP Guy come on now. You do these polls like once a week. Stop worrying about the election in July. Your going to have a heart attack by september.

*Sigh*

Yeah I guess you're right.

Approximately two months ago that bastion of ultra-leftism, the Village Voice, called for the Democratic party to dump kerry and nominate a candidate who was electable. At the time I read their opinion I was doubtful. But as time passes, their sentiment appears to have been prophetic.

Kerry has failed to define himself as anything but a myopic, spineless opportunist and a one-worlder. I very much doubt that his "message" resonates with any but the most rabid Bush-hating leftists.

Kerry's choice of Peter Pan as his running mate has done nothing to solidify Kerry's image. Witness the fact that there was practically no movement whatever in the polls after the Edwards VP announcement.

Democrats got off to a running start with their inflammatory rhetoric and spurious charges against Pres. Bush. But as time passes, Pres. Bush is vindicated time and again and kerry and the Democrats are being exposed for the lying demagogues that they truly are.

Merlin1047 said:
Kerry's choice of Peter Pan as his running mate has done nothing to solidify Kerry's image. Witness the fact that there was practically no movement whatever in the polls after the Edwards VP announcement.

Not exactly true. There has been movement after Edwards pick. I know in Edwards home state, Kerry dropped four points after his choice.

Not exactly true. There has been movement after Edwards pick. I know in Edwards home state, Kerry dropped four points after his choice.

I stand corrected.

I most humbly apologize.

:beer:

Ye ole Lurch is not gonna win. The media won't even cover this clown! :stupid: Ye I live in NC and this state does not like J Edwards, been runnin for Pres. since the he was elected. All the Dems r sorry they ever voted for him. Ye he sued all of em. LOL

New Topics

Forum List

Back