Who do you think will win Fienstien's fixed election? Vote now!

Who do you think will win Fienstien's fixed election?

• Diane Fienstien

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Some Nobody who insults the unions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
It's one of the most powerful political positions in the country, California senator.
every election Fienstien releases a commercial "please vote for me"
...no debates ...no speeches...
for all we know she could be dead for the last 6 years, but she wins

it's amazing how no one talks about it

It's one of the most powerful political positions in the country, California senator.

Worse than her complacency about locking up the election every cycle is the possibility that with the horrendously UNdemocratic process of "Top 2 Primaries" -- will give Californians just a Nov ballot with just TWO DEMOCRATS on it.

That's what happened in 2016.. No other names allowed on the General Election ballot. It's already a One Party system out there...

Her elections weren’t fixed nutcase

And you should probably learn how to spell her name.

I agree that Senator Dianne Feinstein will win.

1. All objective observers agree that this is definitely the YEAR OF THE WOMAN (because of the Me Too movement).

2. The vast majority of voters in California are now liberal/progressive. (And as another member mentioned, some ineligible voters will be voting.)

3. No attractive opponent has appeared on the scene. The Democrats, understandably, want to present a unified front as they continue to oppose President Trump.

The bottom line: We need term limits, at least for the Senate. Of course, that is an impossible dream.

Worse than her complacency about locking up the election every cycle is the possibility that with the horrendously UNdemocratic process of "Top 2 Primaries" -- will give Californians just a Nov ballot with just TWO DEMOCRATS on it.

That's what happened in 2016.. No other names allowed on the General Election ballot. It's already a One Party system out there...

That is why the Democrats need mass illegal immigration.
It gives them permanent political power over the middle class taxpayers.
That way nobody can stop their looting spree.
The Democrat Politicians in effect become slave masters.

It's one of the most powerful political positions in the country
no it's not

and Diane is fine

we (republicans) are not going to get anyone we really like out of Cali; and as far as democrats go, Diane is at least honest and somewhat reasonable

Forum List

Back