Who do you think is the smartest liberal and the smartest conservative on television?

Let's face it: If you can't fully answer this question, then you do not have an informed opinion on American politics. (or you don't watch TV, but chances are still know the answer to this question.)

My answer:

Liberal: Jon Stewart/Rachel Maddow

Conservative: Bill O'Reilly

(Yes, I realize The Daily Show isn't the best source for politics, but Jon Stewart himself is very intelligent.)

None. If they were really smart they wouldn't be on TV.

Charisma gets you on TV.

fyi; O'Reilly is a moderate.

don't know what column to put him in, but hands down i'd say the smartest on tv is fareed zakaria. we could use more reasoned voices like his.

That guy is amazing.

I'd go with John Mclauglin, Major Garrett, Chris Wallace and Pat Buchanan on the conservative side.

Rachel Maddow, Erza Kline, Alex Wagner and Chris Hayes on the liberal side.

Let's face it: If you can't fully answer this question, then you do not have an informed opinion on American politics. (or you don't watch TV, but chances are still know the answer to this question.)

My answer:

(Yes, I realize The Daily Show isn't the best source for politics, but Jon Stewart himself is very intelligent.)

Charisma gets you on TV.

no he's not. lol.. he's a conservative. but he's not insane like beck, limbaugh or coultergeist. i know that makes it difficult to identify him as a conservative.

the guy can have a civil conversation when he chooses and isn't blindly attached to ideology... he's an actual conservative. unlike the reactionary loons who pretend to be.

My answer:

Charisma gets you on TV.

no he's not. lol.. he's a conservative. but he's not insane like beck, limbaugh or coultergeist. i know that makes it difficult to identify him as a conservative.

the guy can have a civil conversation when he chooses and isn't blindly attached to ideology... he's an actual conservative. unlike the reactionary loons who pretend to be.
From a liberal point of view he would be.

Most, if not all, think Bush was a conservative, so I can see the confusion.

Conservative:

krauthammer1.jpg

Liberal:

celebrity-idiot-liberal-anti-gun-ignorant-rosie-o-donnell-political-poster-1287292881.jpg

Last edited:
I'm a Hack? Don't think so. But you on the other hands are liberal approved hack. We can compare post to see who is a hack and who isn't.

That sounds like a great idea. Let's do it.

Here's the OP question:

Here's my answer:

Here's your answer:

1. If they are liberals they aren't very smart
2. Any true Conservative hick is smarter then a liberal who others thinks smart

Yep, just as I thought. You're a hack. Now run along. It's past your bedtime.

I wasn't talking about this thread you fucking hack. How many threads have you responded to defending democrats vs not defending them?

crying.gif

Your posts on this thread are proof enough. You couldn't even answer the OP's non-partisan question without attacking liberals.

Even your second attempt was hacky.

Newt Gingrich is the smartest liberal he's even smarter than obama. He's smart enough to fool conservatives into thinking he's a Conservative.

You. Are. A. Hack. You are the definition of a hack. Run along now. Recess is almost over. You should be out there playing with the other dirty diapers instead of trying to act like a big boy on the internets.

Last edited:
That sounds like a great idea. Let's do it.

Here's the OP question:

Here's my answer:

Here's your answer:

Yep, just as I thought. You're a hack. Now run along. It's past your bedtime.

I wasn't talking about this thread you fucking hack. How many threads have you responded to defending democrats vs not defending them?

crying.gif

Your posts on this thread are proof enough. You couldn't even answer the OP's non-partisan question without attacking liberals.

Newt Gingrich is the smartest liberal he's even smarter than obama. He's smart enough to fool conservatives into thinking he's a Conservative.

You. Are. A. Hack. You are the definition of a hack. Run along now. Recess is almost over. You should be out there playing with the other dirty diapers instead of trying to act like a big boy on the internets.

OH so your being a hack stops in this thread? If your a hack in other threads your still a hack. As for my post it was a true statement. If you felt it was an attack then maybe you should re-evaluate your political opinion, and if it made you fell guilty that's good.

Last edited:

crying.gif

OH so your being a hack stops in this thread? If your a hack in other threads your still a hack. As for my post it was a true statement. If you felt it was an attack then maybe you should re-evaluate your political opinion, and if it made you fell guilty that's good.

Your opinion that there are no intelligent liberals is a FACTUAL statement? Your opinion that Newt is not a conservative, but a card-carrying liberal is a FACTUAL statement?
:lol::lol::lol: Hack.

My answer:

Charisma gets you on TV.

nope he is not

Liberal....Jon Stewart

Conservative.....George Will

Forum List

Back