Who Do You Think Is The Most And Least Trustworthy Journalist?

Clarence Page is a tool....

Everyone over at MSNBC is fucked in the head...

Hell, the only trustworthy "journalist" I believe are on point is Michael Savage... I wouldn't even call Savage a journalist, however hes right on just about everything.

Last edited:
I use PBS and NPR as my main source. I can't name names, but I like the organization.

After the hatchet-job they did on Glenn Beck last year leading up to the 9/12 rally I don't trust them at all.

I vaguely remember this, but I don't really know anything about Mr. Beck. I just didn't follow the story as it came and went.

I know PBS spends more time showing what the cameras picked up at the event and less time yakking about what it 'might' mean. I also like not having to sit through 'Pharmaceutical Side Effects, 101' as with the networks.

I use PBS and NPR as my main source. I can't name names, but I like the organization.

After the hatchet-job they did on Glenn Beck last year leading up to the 9/12 rally I don't trust them at all.

I vaguely remember this, but I don't really know anything about Mr. Beck. I just didn't follow the story as it came and went.

I know PBS spends more time showing what the cameras picked up at the event and less time yakking about what it 'might' mean. I also like not having to sit through 'Pharmaceutical Side Effects, 101' as with the networks.

They had a few cackling hens laughing about "What in the heck is this rally supposed to be about anyway. Nobody seems to know".

Well, all the assholes had to do was be nice and ask Glenn and he would have told them.

So in my opinion, they really didn't care what it was about, nor were they about to ask. They just wanted to make fun of it.

They did mention that the NAACP was pissed that it was happening on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial and they claimed that that place belonged to Blacks because of the MLK speech back in the 60s at that very place.

Park Rangers wouldn't allow the Beck crowd to stand around the statue. Later on when the Dems held a rally there no similar restrictions were placed on the festivities.

Last edited:

They had a few cackling hens laughing about "What in the heck is this rally supposed to be about anyway. Nobody seems to know".

Well, all the assholes had to do was be nice and ask Glenn and he would have told them.

So in my opinion, they really didn't care what it was about, nor were they about to ask. They just wanted to make fun of it.

They did mention that the NAACP was pissed that it was happening on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial and they claimed that that place belonged to Blacks because of the MLK speech back in the 60s at that very place.

Park Rangers wouldn't allow the Beck crowd to stand around the statue. Later on when the Dems held a rally there no similar restrictions were placed on the festivities.

I'm going to have to go with duly noted and I'll keep it in mind, but NPR/PBS/BBC is still MY best source. I'm too cheap to pony up for cable or satellite.

:eusa_think: There's the internet... but I spend most of my internet privileges winning hearts and minds at USMB. No time for news. :dunno:

I'm going to have to go with duly noted and I'll keep it in mind, but NPR/PBS/BBC is still MY best source. I'm too cheap to pony up for cable or satellite.

:eusa_think: There's the internet... but I spend most of my internet privileges winning hearts and minds at USMB. No time for news. :dunno:

To be honest, I think you are so lucky you don't have to listen to all of the spin.

At least you're getting a good dose of piano and saxophone playing.

"Now All Things Considered".

To be honest, I think you are so lucky you don't have to listen to all of the spin.

At least you're getting a good dose of piano and saxophone playing.

"Now All Things Considered".

That's the other reason I don't have cable - I waste enough time 'watching' without having hundreds of channels to choose from.

I think Bill O'Reilly is the most trustworthy and Chris Matthews is the least trustworthy.

What say you??????

Bill O’Reilly received a Masters Degree in Journalism from Boston University. He seems very conscious about getting his facts straight and if he makes an error, admits it with humility. I have to watch him as he has guests I enjoy listening to and he doesn't let them spin. I like fast-moving hard news and interviews.

Forum List

Back