Who Do You Think Is More Oppressed In America?

Which Group Is The Most Oppressed In America Today?

• Total voters
How could you grow up in the greatest Country that ever existed and the only Country in the world with guaranteed freedoms listed in the Bill of Rights and use the word "oppressed"? Will the whining ever stop?

RAwJVdw.gif

Rook! Is Rodzirra!

I feel sorry for white males

They used to have all the top executive and professional positions reserved for them....now they have to compete

What an outrage
They always competed.
It's the blacks, Native-Americans, and other protected classes that never have to compete.

I know ...the poor white male

Women, blacks, minorities, gays were all told they lacked the essentials for executive positions

Real estate owners. More money Mo problems. Malfeasance, people thinking they can trick you from being off work campus. They can't though.

If you get a physical address worth hundreds of thousands of dollars in current use, outside resources and phone numbers, and an agreement handshake to follow through, and no price is demanded, that's a completed objective, don't look into the real estate people.

If there are any alterations to an original contract, those are void by Business Law. Handshakes agreed upon are a contract. Anything in the power of the agent is decided.

People with years of grudges shining from their sharp little dagger fang smiles have separate emotional objectives to accomplish with childish electronic media creations, beyond physical resistance, doesn't matter an inch.

People also should be sued in court for breaking mutual agreements when everyone expects property to move, when agreement is broken to make any Pathway to that accomplishment, and, certainly haven't made even Unsuccessful Attempts of pathway.

In Every Single situation people lose out by people pretending any undue familiarity in all topics or fascinations or discussions.

Last edited:
I didn't see No One on the list so I didn't vote. Very few people in this nation even knows what a hard time even looks like must less has a clue as to what to do about it and that's half of our problem.

Nobody in this country even seems to know what the word oppression means.
]

I believe the OP is referring to today.
Through history, of course no one has been more oppressed than blacks. Gays would be a distant second

Forum List

Back