Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grampa Murked U, Jun 8, 2012.
Where do you place most of the blame?
1) Clueless consumers who have no concept that current actions have future results.
2) Government intervention in the private sector.
3) Alan Greenspan, Larry Summers and the Clinton Administration for setting this up.
4) George Bush and both houses of government for ignoring looming disaster resulting from horrific policies.
Now...ask me who I will blame for the recession coming next.
That's an easy one.
All of the above.
Guess I shouldnt have said who do you blame the most with a multiple choice question.... oops
all of the above plus;
1) so-called citizens milking the public tit
2) big business milking the public tit
However ultimately it is entirely the fault of each and every voter who has continued to vote for the same failed policies of failure for the last 50-75 years
I should have added liberal policies
The forces of nature as they relate to economics.
Many factors, including the President, both major parties, some GOP stalwarts, world economic conditions, natural disasters, and last but not least, the american people.
Separate names with a comma.