Who do you really trust with our National Security?

Pale Rider said:
Well, we all know the liberals have very little reason to even exist nowadays, so yeah, they're going to make a HUGE deal out of anything that even REMOTELY looks like they can gain politically from it, no matter what it is, or what the cost may be.

I agree let's just step back and look at what the deal is, and NOT play into the liberals hands.

We may just float along on the breeze for awhile anyway---no one trusts anyone and apparently with good reason. Maybe an impeachment trial will get everyone focused on one thing for a awhile. If it's true that the GOP has sold out to terrorists and drowned everyone in New Orleans we could hear all about in one story line.
Everyone knows that if you create enough chaos you are bound to catch those responsible for maintaining order doing SOMETHING unconstututional.

dilloduck said:
We may just float along on the breeze for awhile anyway---no one trusts anyone and apparently with good reason. Maybe an impeachment trial will get everyone focused on one thing for a awhile. If it's true that the GOP has sold out to terrorists and drowned everyone in New Orleans we could hear all about in one story line.
Everyone knows that if you create enough chaos you are bound to catch those responsible for maintaining order doing SOMETHING unconstututional.

I see trouble ahead for this country dillo. I don't mean just run of the mill trouble, I mean the kind that can bring us down. I don't see us getting stronger, I see us getting weaker. I don't see us getting richer, I see us getting poorer. I don't see us learning from our mistakes, I see us repeating the ones we've made. And last but not least, I don't see us maintaining our security like we should. I don't think we'll be attacked from the outside. We'll be attacked from within. And by the time we see what's going on, there won't be enough of the people who "think" they're "American" left to do anything about it.

Maybe I'm wrong. Only time will tell. If it ever does happen, I hope I'm dead and gone. It saddens me now to watch what America is becoming. I surely don't want to witness it's demise.

Pale Rider said:
I see trouble ahead for this country dillo. I don't mean just run of the mill trouble, I mean the kind that can bring us down. I don't see us getting stronger, I see us getting weaker. I don't see us getting richer, I see us getting poorer. I don't see us learning from our mistakes, I see us repeating the ones we've made. And last but not least, I don't see us maintaining our security like we should. I don't think we'll be attacked from the outside. We'll be attacked from within. And by the time we see what's going on, there won't be enough of the people who "think" they're "American" left to do anything about it.

Maybe I'm wrong. Only time will tell. If it ever does happen, I hope I'm dead and gone. It saddens me now to watch what America is becoming. I surely don't want to witness it's demise.

Instead of knowing the issues that shape our public policies,, the general public has their heads up their asses. Give me an F'n break. Those douchebags at the networks keep touting their TV shows as gap fillers in the news. American Idle is for dopes,, so is Survivor, and the rest of the crap on tv.. These shows are NOT newsworthy. But, the networks have figured out what Americans like.. Crap, and the viewers can't get enough of it. Let the football players go on strike. Who cares, that is of any importance?

So where did we go wrong as a country??? We outsourced our pride, our identity, along with the jobs and technology that made us great.

Look at who is getting the best jobs in the country. Little Jimmy Smith is flipping burgers for four hours, and selling shoes made in Bangledesh for eight,. In the meantime, Raji Ohmywoodi is programming all the servers, and working on his MS, while earning the big bucks.. Raji's cousin, Salami Yomommi is an ENT at the local hospital.. He keeps telling me to gargle with salt Vater, and to give up SCOOOOBA die-vink.
Onne Hunglow, from China,, is the cardiologist who checks me for hypertension..

WTF AMERICA,, WAKE UP!!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Pale Rider said:

I agree--serious trouble within. I hope someone or something can pull off a miracle but it's not looking good. We recovered from 9/11 but I'm not sure we can recover from liberalism, propaganda or political jingoism.

dilloduck said:
I agree--serious trouble within. I hope someone or something can pull off a miracle but it's not looking good. We recovered from 9/11 but I'm not sure we can recover from liberalism, propaganda or political jingoism.

I hope we can get these Islamic UAE worshipping appeasers off their crack pipe. That concerns me.

rtwngAvngr said:
I hope we can get these Islamic UAE worshipping appeasers off their crack pipe. That concerns me.

right kill all the arabs ( don't you dare care me a racist ) and America will be just peachy. Only problem we have.

dilloduck said:
right kill all the arabs ( don't you dare care me a racist ) and America will be just peachy. Only problem we have.

Let's just NOT sell them our port operations.

rtwngAvngr said:
Let's just NOT sell them our port operations.

Right---taking a risk is just dumb. Plain and simple. Besides, if we keep all Arabs out it's easier to tell who the enemy is. It's too confusing to try to keep up with all those countries with wierd names.

dilloduck said:
Right---taking a risk is just dumb. Plain and simple. Besides, if we keep all Arabs out it's easier to tell who the enemy is. It's too confusing to try to keep up with all those countries with wierd names.

Don't make it sound like selling ports to enemies is some kind of entrepeneurial spirit. It's just stupidity.

rtwngAvngr said:
Don't make it sound like selling ports to enemies is some kind of entrepeneurial spirit. It's just stupidity.

We aren't selling our ports to our enemies-------The DU talking point of the month doesn't work with me.

dilloduck said:
On another thread you agree there has not been enough information put out to answer the questions that keep arising. Yet, you have no problem accusing others of terrible motivations. For some reason, that results in others responding in kind.

dilloduck said:
We aren't selling our ports to our enemies-------The DU talking point of the month doesn't work with me.

Management of.....

is that better Mr Jim "exact words" brady?

dilloduck said:
It's mighty lame of ya to try to sneak in lies to scare people, Mr. Kool-aid.

Yeah. I'm sneaking in lies. Get a grip on your self. The joysticks down low.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yeah. I'm sneaking in lies. Get a grip on your self. The joysticks down low.

I'm sure it's not intentional. Emotional reactions can make you do nutty stuff.

Forum List

Back