• Not Sure

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
It seems Casey Anthony, Sarah Palin, and now Michele Bachmann are roundly panned in the media. I was just curious who you hate more.

Also, if it's Sarah Palin explain why.

Dude, this is a lame attempt at making points for others, before they talk, and then asking them to defend the point you just made up.

Personally, cuz I don't speak for others, I find contempt for Palin and Bachman because they are so overtly content with over the top rhetoric and outright stupidity. That's why I find any personal contempt with them. Hate them? N'aw, they're not worth that sort of energy in my life.

i am going with gt....i dont hate political figures....i dont know these people.....i only see their public side....hell john edwards has a nice public side or did

The reason I asked the question was because I see outright hatred from the left for Sarah Palin and Casey Anthony.

I know it seems a silly question but judging from the comments about all of them I sense real hatred.

I simply wanted perspective on this.

Why do you think all three women I listed draw angry responses?

I think in every case the media is responsible for the hatred.

BTW......51 views and nobody picked Casey Anthony.

Last edited:
The reason I asked the question was because I see outright hatred from the left for Sarah Palin and Casey Anthony.

I know it seems a silly question but judging from the comments about all of them I sense real hatred.

And others might see the same type of responses re: anything Obama.

It's the tone of our politics, and it's sad. Don't act shocked when you (personally) contribute to said tone. Either come in guns a blazin or hide that tail.

And others might see the same type of responses re: anything Obama.

It's the tone of our politics, and it's sad. Don't act shocked when you (personally) contribute to said tone. Either come in guns a blazin or hide that tail.

Who is setting the tone???

Who's calling the Tea Party racists and terrorist?

Who's calling Obama Muslim, facist, Not born here, Terrorist sympathizer, etc.

It's so stupid to pretend one side is above the other ethically.

Who's calling Obama Muslim, facist, Not born here, Terrorist sympathizer, etc.

It's so stupid to pretend one side is above the other ethically.

Yes, who is???

Obama called the Tea Party Teabaggers.
His campaign manager is calling them racists and terrorists.
His media is claiming they are at fault for everything Obama does.

Who's calling Obama a terrorist-sympathizer?
Glenn Beck?

He's not part of the government.

The hatred comes from the top, the White House itself. On the right it's a few big-mouths with nothing to do with government.

Get some perspective buddy.

Sounds like projection, differring political views, contempt at some of the things they say, yes, but equating Palin and bachmann with Casey Anthony and saying it's only the left that hates her is ridiculous. I think that hatred crosses all political lines.

Sounds like projection, differring political views, contempt at some of the things they say, yes, but equating Palin and bachmann with Casey Anthony and saying it's only the left that hates her is ridiculous. I think that hatred crosses all political lines.

Never said only the left hates Casey Anthony.

But it seems that the left hates the right more or at least as much as murderers or terrorists.

Not one person chose Casey Anthony, a no brainer, but they picked Sarah Palin.

Where does that unreasonable hatred come from

Last edited:

BTW......51 views and nobody picked Casey Anthony.
Mudwhistle, next time you post something about women in the news, you might get more votes if you ask "Who revulses you the most..." then spell out the same laundry list, adding the names of Cindy Sheehan and Hillary Clinton, just to be fair. Guess who revulses me most? :D

I don't hate any of them....

I think Sarah is a smart woman (contrary to what the left says)...
I think Bachman is going to have a very good chance in this race and again, very smart!
Anthony...well, i think she killed her daughter and she should have been put to death, but i don't hate her.

Ok...no do another one of these and add some democrats to that list...fair is fair! :)

Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin may be very nice people for all I know. I don't hate either of them. I oppose what they stand for.

I don't even know who Casey Anthony is.

This is getting ridicules, Hate Bachmann and Palin? Why? Shouldn't your ire be directed at the people that have messed our nation up? Palin's not even announced a run at the white house. If you ask me the person in government that should be hated is leaving for a nine day vacation at Martha's Vineyard. My family's vacation was a stay-cation. $4 gas made sure of that.
Yeah that's a good Idea, lets hate Bachmann. Whatever you do don't hate Obama. He spent $1.2 million per bus (3 total buses) and charged it to the tax payers. Then he grabs the kids the wife and the mother in law and goes campaigning across America on a $1.2 million bus at taxpayers expense.
He's fucked up our economy, he has us in 4 wars. Iraq is a mess Afghanistan is NOW A REAL QUAGMIRE, and Qaddafi is making us look pathetic in Libya.
All of this; and you ask the question who do you hate more and leave his name off the list.
I have one word for you......LEARN

I don't hate any of them....

I think Sarah is a smart woman (contrary to what the left says)...
I think Bachman is going to have a very good chance in this race and again, very smart!
Anthony...well, i think she killed her daughter and she should have been put to death, but i don't hate her.

Ok...no do another one of these and add some democrats to that list...fair is fair! :)

I think very few right-wingers hate anyone......and it shows.

But it seems the left hates these "Targets" simply because the media trashes them. I mean some women literally hate Sarah Palin. I ask them why and they can't put their finger on it. They act like Palin stole their lunch money. I see the same thing happening to Michele Bachmann now.

126 views so far and only 4 votes. Seems the answer is embarrassing or something.

Forum List

Back