• Romney

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Obama

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • They're all scoundrels

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
Romney.

He only spent 4 years of his life as a politician.

Bullshit. Only because he failed to win his election to the Senate. And, please don't forget the 30 months he spent in Europe evading the draft and politicking for the Mormon Church.

LOL

Romney only spent 4 years serving as a politician is his long, successful career.

You simply must deal with this fact.

Now, rub some dirt on that butthurt.

Romney.

He only spent 4 years of his life as a politician.

Bullshit. Only because he failed to win his election to the Senate. And, please don't forget the 30 months he spent in Europe evading the draft and politicking for the Mormon Church.

LOL

Romney only spent 4 years serving as a politician is his long, successful career.

You simply must deal with this fact.

Now, rub some dirt on that butthurt.

because he failed to get elected to the senate.
Failed to get elected President
Failed to get a second term

Not to worry, he'll fail to become president again, then he can go back to looting companies for a quick buck. Except now most companies will know what they're dealing with.

I think Obama is definitely insincere. Romney and Ryan are sincere. And I think Biden is pretty sincere despite being a dope most of the time. He's just sincerely dopey:)

I voted Biden.

The question is, "Who do you think is the most sincere?"

Notice what it does not ask...

It isn't asking if they are speaking to truth. It does not ask if they are intelligent. In fact, it does not say anything about policy at all.

You ask a person who is mentally damaged, for whatever reason, what they think on anything, and the answer you get will be sincere. This question has nothing to do with factual.

Biden is very much like the brain damaged person. He doesn't see the world like the rest of us, but he is very sincere in his beliefs. Most child-like minds are.

Politically, I think that Ryan is the most sincere. The rest of them are liars to varying degrees and from the worst to the least offenders...

Obama
Romney
Ryan

I voted for Biden over Obama because Obama is so cool in demeanor. But anyone who votes for the Pubs is seriously deluded. So far they'll say anything, including obvious BIG LIES. The believe in, "Always be sincere, whether you mean it or not."

IE:

"Obama gutted Workfare, Medicare" Pub PANTS ON FIRE always...

A) Gave states right to ask for waivers to IMPROVE Welfare, % working if anything...NOTHING like what lying Pubs say...Romney WANTED it for Mass. 100% FOS.

B) It's a way to cut Medicare costs from suppliers- that suppliers agreed to as costs WILL go down as Teddycare proves, AND an influx of INSURED patients. Does NOTHING to benefits of patients AT ALL.

BTW, Medicare patients WILL lose with Romney Plan- doughnut hole WILL open again. ANOTHER lie our cowardly corporate media doesn't report...not to mention cost will continue to rise at 15% annually, NOT the 2% now of Teddy/Romneycare.For more Pub lies, see sig pp3.

Obama "lies" are BS Pubcrappe!! Still waiting for ONE...Pub policy are one big pile of pandering to the greedy, bloated rich. FACT, dupes.

Last edited:
Understatement

GrampaJailbird can't quit me, apparently.

You actually think obama is for the poor? If that were true he would not be handing out more food stamps he would be handing out pay checks for work completed.

Not sure what your reasoning is here...

I think it would be awesome if the government instead of doing welfare, organized the poor and unemployed into work groups like the old CCC and WPA during the Depression instead of just writing them checks for nothing.

But no one would go for that. The right would be against it because it would reduce the potential labor pool and their ability to underpay the people who work for them. The left would be against it because they would do the work now done by public employees.

Sincere?

Who can know the heart of man? Only the SHADOW knows.

All one can do to figure out if somebody sincerely believes what they say is see if their actions jibe with what they claim to believe.

GrampaJailbird can't quit me, apparently.

You actually think obama is for the poor? If that were true he would not be handing out more food stamps he would be handing out pay checks for work completed.

I think it would be awesome if the government instead of doing welfare, organized the poor and unemployed into work groups like the old CCC and WPA during the Depression instead of just writing them checks for nothing.

But no one would go for that. The right would be against it because it would reduce the potential labor pool and their ability to underpay the people who work for them. The left would be against it because they would do the work now done by public employees.
I can't understand your reasoning either.

I can't understand your reasoning either.

Well, yeah, but in your case it's due to a lack of compassion and perhaps reading comprehension skills.

Forum List

Back