Who do you blame

This is the culmination of twenty years of screwheads in dc. We're now at the precipice of the cliff.....and leaning forward.

It is the culmination of twenty years of straight ticket voting. America has the politicians we deserve for being so lazy, and buying there bull shit.

This is the result of not holding the assholes we elect to office accountable for their action's we have no one to blame other then the person behind the ballot

This is the culmination of twenty years of screwheads in dc. We're now at the precipice of the cliff.....and leaning forward.

It is the culmination of twenty years of straight ticket voting. America has the politicians we deserve for being so lazy, and buying there bull shit.

This is the result of not holding the assholes we elect to office accountable for their action's we have no one to blame other then the person behind the ballot

And forgetting we have the power to remove them. To much taking there word for it, and being led around like cows with a ring in its nose and being ok with it as long as it does not interrupt desperate house wives. Hopefully this time around voters take some time to know who there politicians are before they pull the lever, and punish the ones we have now for fucking us.

Last edited:
I think you're wrong. Obama knows exactly what he's doing.... and why. So does the party.... it's the fucking moron borg who march behind that remain clueless.

I'll tell you what... if anything your side seems to be more borg-like than mine... but that's just my observation... it's all Blame Obama with you guys... no matter what the argument... the answer is the same. Military.... WE NEED IT! SS/Medicare...CAN IT!.... welfare... LAZY BUMS!

if anyone screams in unison... it's you folks.

Oh... BTW.

My affiliation: Registered Democrat

Who I blame: Wall Street, Conglomerates and their undue influence on our government's policies.

What I plan to do: keep on voting my conscience, keep on volunteering for the Red Cross and habitat for humanity, keep praying for enlightenment.

Again, Your's is the party that doesn't know how to not spend. Yours is the party who's ideological philosophy that believes the purpose of government is to do ever more things for people (which costs money) and you think the right is the reason government is approaching financial crisis point?

Bullshit.... both sides spend... it's just that the Dems want to pay for it.... your side spends and then doesn't want to insult their rich benefactors.

Or embarassed to call himself a democrat in the case of sactown.

Bern-

If my believing....

1) That the elite has a responsibility to insure equal opportunity but not equal results for the next generation

2) that something is wrong when Millionaires are paying 15% on the bulk of the their income while the middle class pays 43%

3) and that government should pay for what it spends today

means some in the Republican party view me as a Democrat, I think it says way more about the Republican Party than it does me

What's the difference between Independent and Libertarian?

The difference is that independents are independent and Libertarians are Libertarian. What do you mean, what is the difference? Libertarian is a political party with a set of beliefs. Independents are no political party and can lean in any political direction they want.
Not exactly. Libertarianism, like conservatism or liberalism, is a philosophy. The Libertarian Party is a party, but libertarian does not only refer to the party.

I am a libertarian, but I am not a member of the Libertarian Party. And independent is simply someone who does not register for a political party because they feel neither support their views correctly. There is also the Independent Party (a 3rd party like the Green or Libertarian party), which is entirely different.

I'll tell you what... if anything your side seems to be more borg-like than mine... but that's just my observation... it's all Blame Obama with you guys... no matter what the argument... the answer is the same. Military.... WE NEED IT! SS/Medicare...CAN IT!.... welfare... LAZY BUMS!

if anyone screams in unison... it's you folks.

Oh... BTW.

My affiliation: Registered Democrat

Who I blame: Wall Street, Conglomerates and their undue influence on our government's policies.

What I plan to do: keep on voting my conscience, keep on volunteering for the Red Cross and habitat for humanity, keep praying for enlightenment.

Again, Your's is the party that doesn't know how to not spend. Yours is the party who's ideological philosophy that believes the purpose of government is to do ever more things for people (which costs money) and you think the right is the reason government is approaching financial crisis point?

Then why does your party spend like drunken sailors every time they are in charge? Why does your party pass trillion dollar welfare programs, urge wars in far off lands and increase subsidies - all the while refusing to create any mechanism to pay for these things? Why does your party refuse to consider cuts to the military even though the Sec. of Defense recommends them? Why does your party refuse to cut oil and ag subsidies?

They aren't my party for starters. I haven't been Republican for a while. And being objective yes, they too have run counter to their espoused ideals of small government. Whether Republican or Democrat both have helped dig this hole in different ways. But there is a fundamental difference that STILL makes dems more to blame than Republicans. That difference is; the reason the right added to the deficit is the result of a failure to adhere to the principles and ideology of conservatism. The left added to our financial problems because the ideology itself is the problem. An ideology that says government is suppossed to do all these things that government has no business doing and can't financially afford. If Republicans would actually adhere to the ideals of conservatism and small government we would be okay. On the other hand there isn't anything that can be fixed with liberalism. It is what it is and it's an ideology that will bankrupt the nation.

Last edited:
1) That the elite has a responsibility to insure equal opportunity but not equal results for the next generation

NO ONE owes anybody a thing. Being wealthy does not inherently obligate one person to another.

2) that something is wrong when Millionaires are paying 15% on the bulk of the their income while the middle class pays 43%

Your income tax rates are a bit off.

3) and that government should pay for what it spends today

means some in the Republican party view me as a Democrat, I think it says way more about the Republican Party than it does me

Pretty simple one for a dem to fix, right? Just take more money from people.

Last edited:
So I am curiuos.... the government is about to drive this thing over a cliff..... who do you blame and what is your political affiliation, what do your plan to do about it......

My affiliation: Independent/Decline to state

Who I blame: Congressional Republicans

What I will do: Donate $1000 to Tom McClintock's competition

That we have such titanic debt is clearly the fault of big government RINOs and the liberal/left.

So I am curiuos.... the government is about to drive this thing over a cliff..... who do you blame and what is your political affiliation, what do your plan to do about it......

Republican

The Senate Democrats are to blame. The House has passed numerous budget bills and Senator Reid REFUSES to pass any on to committee. Obama is to blame he submitted a 3 TRILLION dollar budget.

The Republicans have done their job, they have offered budget bills and offered cuts. The Senate is supposed to take those bills, put them in committee, change them as they agree to and vote on them in full Senate. if they pass then the changed bill is sent to a inter house committee to work out the differences.

The Senate REFUSES to do its duty. The Democrats are stone walling.

In a supposed meeting about Budget cuts the Democrats demanded 2 trillion in additional taxes with the only cuts offered out of the Military budget. The Democrats REFUSE to negotiate and are stone walling.

I will be voting Republican for my State Senators and I give money to the Republican cause.

For the last 40 years the GOP and DNC have been two faces of the same evil...the good cop/bad cop game.

But for the current crises surrounding the debt problem?

I blame the GOP entirely.

Fucking extortionists the lot of them.

For the last 40 years the GOP and DNC have been two faces of the same evil...the good cop/bad cop game.

Again I ask, how is the party (the dems) who's ideology is centered around growing government, which costs money, not to bare the bulk of the blame for the financial crisis we're in?

Again I ask, how is the party (the dems) who's ideology is centered around growing government, which costs money, not to bare the bulk of the blame for the financial crisis we're in?

Well, I'm not sure which party's ideology supports growing government, but the reality is that the Republicans have a long track record of growing government by leaps and bounds. A Republican legislature with a Republican president recently oversaw the largest expansion of nondefense spending since LBJ.

You might say "well, at least it's not their ideology!" but I'm not sure the bondholders give a shit.

Last edited:

Well, I'm not sure which party's ideology supports growing government, but the reality is that the Republicans have a long track record of growing government by leaps and bounds. A Republican legislature with a Republican president recently oversaw the largest expansion of nondefense spending since LBJ.

You might say "well, at least it's not their ideology!" but I'm not sure the bondholders give a shit.

All true. But as I said before the difference is important. If we can get a conservative that actually decides to act conservatively or better yet a libertarian like Paul. We might have a chance. If we continue to follow liberalism, we're hosed, because government will just keep getting bigger and bigger due to the nature of the ideology.

Forum List

Back