Who do you believe is more responsible for the terrible condition of our country?

Who brought this country to its knees?

• Liberals

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Conservatives

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • Both equally

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
Overall. Who's policies have led us down this path over the last 50 years?

And it will ALWAYS be the liberal policies that continue to ignorantly believe that there should be a policeman on every corner!

Which is contrary to what liberals think conservatives believe i.e. law and order after all which group when major events occur seem to have more arrests?
So far the liberal OWS have over 5,000 arrests while tea party.. less then 100!
WHY.. Because conservatives strongly believe in personal responsibility!

Conservatives believe that the most efficient method of any civilization advancing is to follow the "Golden Rule" which is very simply but still the most efficient method!
"Do unto others as you would have others do unto you."

That simple! And here is a perfect example.
Liberals like Obama talk a lot about the poor and 99% etc....

Obama proudly and piously said:
"It is that fundamental belief — I am my brother's keeper, I am my sister's keeper —"
all the while his brother lives in a $12 a year hut and
Obama donated less the 14% of his income!
which when you realize..
he gets free housing (White house) free food, free travel, so what does he do with the $1.7 million in income?

Again Liberals talk a good talk but when it comes time to do something..
it's someone else's money!!! Again Obama's $12/year brother!

Last edited:
Look at almost any society in history, the older it gets the more useless and dependent the citizenry becomes. We are just too stupid, or arrogant, to think it won't/isn't happening at this time with this society.

I think what has brought this country to its knees is that we drank the "Free Trade/Globalism" Koolaid.

And both parties are responsible for serving it up.

There's nothing wrong with demanding clean air, safe working enviornments and decent wages. Even Nixon got that. He's the one who started OSHA and the EPA.

But it's pure folly to demand those things for your workers, and then make companies that provide them have to compete with some third world shithole that doesn't have them.

I think what has brought this country to its knees is that we drank the "Free Trade/Globalism" Koolaid.

There's nothing wrong with demanding clean air, safe working enviornments and decent wages. Even Nixon got that. He's the one who started OSHA and the EPA.

But it's pure folly to demand those things for your workers, and then make companies that provide them have to compete with some third world shithole that doesn't have them.

The above was only step one in the process.

The American working families then had to go into massive DEBT in order to compensate for their steady erosion of purchasing power.

Combined those two events lead us into this stagnated economy.

The above was only step one in the process.

The American working families then had to go into massive DEBT in order to compensate for their steady erosion of purchasing power.

Combined those two events lead us into this stagnated economy.

Yes, and that sums up the economy's problems. Money is now concentrated and purchasing power is lost. Republicans answer to the problem?? More concentrations of money. Democrats answer to the problem?? More concentrations of money. Republicans just want to see it done with tax cuts on the rich and corporate power, democrats want to increase taxes on everyone and distribute to the rich.

Forum List

Back