Who do the Democrats Hate & Fear the most?

I would have said a veto proof majority, because they have it and are STILL blaiming the GoP for 'blocking' them.

The GOP isn't blocking them, they just aren't doing their jobs and the Democrats are trying to make the party of no get to work. The Democrats should point out to their constituents that they continue extending invitations to work with them but if they are ignored in favor of Rs turning every issue into a political football, so be it.

No Democrat is afraid of Palin. She is nothing but a joke to them.

That's why the dems attack her? Stop drinking the kool-aid stupid!

I'm sorry she gets attacked. But she is just sooooooo fucking easy. I mean what the hell did she actually SAY last Sunday? What was this blather about ethics and supporting the troops all jumbled together? She jumped from one major subject to another without even the slightest segue--all run together in a neverending rant.

You know what? I think Sarah Palin has had a mental breakdown which is why she quit. Her family could see this long before she did and forced her to get off the center stage.

Of course that's why they attack her, idiot. They know that at least their audience will get a good laugh.

What part of attacking her children is funny?

So now Letterman represents the entire Democratic membership? What's so funny about O'Reilly, Malkin, Ingraham, et al., attacking Michelle Obama on a personal level?

Sarah Palin. The liberals think that she has more of a chance of winning against Obama than any other candidate, Mitt Romney included. THE LIBERAL MEDIA are the ones's responsible for all the FREE PRESS THAT SHE IS GETTING. They are soooooooo stupid to not realize that this coverage of an average, middle class, conservative woman who relates to the rest of us middle class Americans, makes sense to us and that we do support her views. Who is stupid here,???? Sarah is dumb but she is dumb as a fox.

She sings middle class America's song. Thank God for someone like her who is brave enough to go after a dishonest media that fills many of us with a bunch of lies.:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Oh my God...surely you jest.

No Democrat is afraid of Palin. She is nothing but a joke to them.

I'm sorry she gets attacked. But she is just sooooooo fucking easy. I mean what the hell did she actually SAY last Sunday? What was this blather about ethics and supporting the troops all jumbled together? She jumped from one major subject to another without even the slightest segue--all run together in a neverending rant.

You know what? I think Sarah Palin has had a mental breakdown which is why she quit. Her family could see this long before she did and forced her to get off the center stage.

You know, I was thinking the same thing about a breakdown. She was really random.

I would have said a veto proof majority, because they have it and are STILL blaiming the GoP for 'blocking' them.

funny how that happens, if the repubs had only known they didnt need to win elections to get things done

You know, I was thinking the same thing about a breakdown. She was really random.

Weird, simply weird. I thought her resignation speech was full of pointless, head-scratching nonsense, too.

Sarah Palin. The liberals think that she has more of a chance of winning against Obama than any other candidate, Mitt Romney included. THE LIBERAL MEDIA are the ones's responsible for all the FREE PRESS THAT SHE IS GETTING. They are soooooooo stupid to not realize that this coverage of an average, middle class, conservative woman who relates to the rest of us middle class Americans, makes sense to us and that we do support her views. Who is stupid here,???? Sarah is dumb but she is dumb as a fox.

She sings middle class America's song. Thank God for someone like her who is brave enough to go after a dishonest media that fills many of us with a bunch of lies.:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

hahahahaha

wooh, i needed that laugh, thanks

They are where the Republicans were 8 years ago. In other words, they fear no one because they are on top. Remember how all the talk radio prophets went on and on about a permanent conservative majority and could hear the death knells of liberalism? Both sides seem to forget that it is cyclical and the pendulum just keeps swinging. Liberals don't fear Palin. They loathe her and they laugh at her, but they don't fear her. They would love for her to be the next Republican nominee for President.

Hmm.. people claiming a permanent conservative majority?? Nice fairy tail there Grimm...

They are where the Republicans were 8 years ago. In other words, they fear no one because they are on top. Remember how all the talk radio prophets went on and on about a permanent conservative majority and could hear the death knells of liberalism? Both sides seem to forget that it is cyclical and the pendulum just keeps swinging. Liberals don't fear Palin. They loathe her and they laugh at her, but they don't fear her. They would love for her to be the next Republican nominee for President.

Hmm.. people claiming a permanent conservative majority?? Nice fairy tail there Grimm...

again, Karl Rove

The Busiest Man in the White House - TIME

again, Karl Rove

The Busiest Man in the White House - TIME

He became the top consultant in Texas and eventually saw in Dubya a natural politician who — guided by Rove, of course — could not only reach the White House but also usher in a permanent Republican majority. "When the President was growing up, he wanted to be Willie Mays," says Mark McKinnon, the Bush campaign's admaker. "But when Karl was growing up, he wanted to be senior adviser to the President."

Nice try... those are words of the AUTHOR... please also do not confuse a "dream of a permanent conservative majority", and claiming that 'radio hosts' were claiming one

Then why do Republicans attack every single Democratic candidate then? Do they fear everybody? :eusa_eh:

Demonizing those with whom you disagree with is the signature lefty trademark, wake up ........

:lol: :cuckoo:

That's a Rovian tactic.

Ahhh, my special kool aid drinking friend:

Disagree with Obama, the left says you're racist.......

Attend a tea party, the left says you're a racist .........

Against cap and trade? the left screams " you don't care about the environment"

Against gubment healthcare? the left screams " you don't care about poor people"

Call Barney Frank an incompetent twit ? you're a " homophobe "

etc......

I suppose Rove is behind all of this ? ....... :rolleyes:

Demonizing those with whom you disagree with is the signature lefty trademark, wake up ........

:lol: :cuckoo:

That's a Rovian tactic.

Ahhh, my special kool aid drinking friend:

Disagree with Obama, the left says you're racist.......

Attend a tea party, the left says you're a racist .........

Against cap and trade? the left screams " you don't care about the environment"

Against gubment healthcare? the left screams " you don't care about poor people"

Call Barney Frank an incompetent twit ? you're a " homophobe "

etc......

I suppose Rove is behind all of this ? ....... :rolleyes:

:lol: on the bolded part...

The rest is rhetorical at best.

It's actually true that you don't care about the environment if you are against cap and trade. Repubs are really anti-environmental issues generally. You could probably even agree with that.

I disagree with your comment that demonizing people who disagree with you is a Democratic trait. I said you are wrong, not that Rove is in any way relevant in today's political realm.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back