Who discovered the text message of Strzok and Page?

I guess you are suggesting that the coverup is much less serious than exposing the truth. It is pretty amazing that the facts and the truth are of no interest to you, especially considering these people tried to use govt. power to influence and overturn the will of the people.

I guess you are suggesting that the coverup is much less serious than exposing the truth. It is pretty amazing that the facts and the truth are of no interest to you, especially considering these people tried to use govt. power to influence and overturn the will of the people.

People like Penny can't seem to grasp that the reason we passed laws to keep government officials from hiding the truth from our elected representatives (who have oversight over the Executive Branch) and us isn't a conservative or liberal thing! It's a common sense thing. The reason why what Hillary Clinton did with her emails was so out of bounds isn't only that she didn't secure classified information as she should have...but that she operated her email communications out of those two private servers so that she could escape Congressional scrutiny on how she was running the State Department! There's only one reason why someone would go to the expense that she did to set up those servers and maintain them. She wanted to work off of the governmental grid so that what she was doing wasn't available to the people who's JOB it is to keep tabs on her. You don't have to be a brain surgeon to figure out that a woman who was so frugal with her money that she donated used underwear to charity for a write off isn't going to spend $200,000 out of her own pocket to set up private servers when the State Department would have provided everything she needed for nothing...unless of course there was money coming in to pay for all of that!

Russian interference in the 2016 election[edit]
In 2017, Judicial Watch helped to stoke Republican attacks against Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.[15] Tom Fitton has called for the Special Counsel investigation to be shut down, arguing that prosecutors in the probe were too biased against President Trump to conduct a credible investigation.[16] Fitton furthermore called for shutting down the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) "because it was turned into a KGB-type operation by the Obama administration."[17][18] Newsweek rated the claim "false", noting that "there is no comparison between the FBI and KGB."[19]

----------------------------------------------------
which they turned up nil, apart the couple didn't like Trump. Judicial Watch is a Conservative non profit, which has nothing to do with congress.

It was not a coverup, just two people who didn't want Trump to be Potus, like most of the GOP congress. I'd love to see their emails.

People like Penny can't seem to grasp that the reason we passed laws to keep government officials from hiding the truth from our elected representatives (who have oversight over the Executive Branch) and us isn't a conservative or liberal thing! It's a common sense thing. The reason why what Hillary Clinton did with her emails was so out of bounds isn't only that she didn't secure classified information as she should have...but that she operated her email communications out of those two private servers so that she could escape Congressional scrutiny on how she was running the State Department! There's only one reason why someone would go to the expense that she did to set up those servers and maintain them. She wanted to work off of the governmental grid so that what she was doing wasn't available to the people who's JOB it is to keep tabs on her. You don't have to be a brain surgeon to figure out that a woman who was so frugal with her money that she donated used underwear to charity for a write off isn't going to spend $200,000 out of her own pocket to set up private servers when the State Department would have provided everything she needed for nothing...unless of course there was money coming in to pay for all of that!

That is what Judicial Watch, a non profit corp. if good at, doing investigations of the Clintons, Obama and anyone who is anti the GOP.

Russian interference in the 2016 election[edit]
In 2017, Judicial Watch helped to stoke Republican attacks against Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election.[15] Tom Fitton has called for the Special Counsel investigation to be shut down, arguing that prosecutors in the probe were too biased against President Trump to conduct a credible investigation.[16] Fitton furthermore called for shutting down the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) "because it was turned into a KGB-type operation by the Obama administration."[17][18] Newsweek rated the claim "false", noting that "there is no comparison between the FBI and KGB."[19]

----------------------------------------------------
which they turned up nil, apart the couple didn't like Trump. Judicial Watch is a Conservative non profit, which has nothing to do with congress.

It was not a coverup, just two people who didn't want Trump to be Potus, like most of the GOP congress. I'd love to see their emails.
Anyone who thinks what is happening at the doj and fbi is not a coverup is detached from reality.

How did they become known??
I think it was the inspector general.

I imagine it became known that Page and Strzok were lovers and JW sued for their emails, hoping to find anything they could.
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...J-Strzok-comms-and-travel-complaint-00154.pdf

Page and Strzok were exposed when the question of who changed the FBI report on Hillary Clinton's email scandal was being investigated, Penny. In trying to expose who it was that was responsible for that...Strzok's emails and Page's became public knowledge despite the best efforts of the FBI to withhold that information. The fact that Page and Strzok were having an affair was also exposed at that point.

Forum List

Back